Chapter 17

"Chagiya. I'll get going now. Did you want to see Lea for the last time?" Suho asked Chorong who busy with her works.

"No. I'm not ready yet. This is not last time. I can go by myself to visit Lea whenever I want"

"As I see, you are still with your decision. Why my Chorong so stubborn huh? Anyway, I have to go now. Take care of yourself sweetheart" he kiss Chorong cheeks.

"Babe" Chorong called. She stand up from her sit and walked to Suho.

"Why?" Suho look confused.

"You won't hug me?" Chorong pulled his jacket. Their face in inch.

"Since when you become naughty like this sweety girl?" Suho pulled Chorong and put his hand on her waist. Their heart beat so fast then usual.

"You like it?" Chorong touched his face.

"Of course. Not just a hug but this too....

Chu~

Suho kiss Chorong lips.

"Yah!"

"I know you're enjoying our kiss" Chorong cheeks become red.

"I'm late already. Sorry. If I have a time then I'll visit you"

"Me too. Drive carefully" Suho smiled.

...

Finally, they are arriving at Korea. Lea feel excited cause she will meet her grandparents. Suho press the bell. Lea hold Suho hand.

"Calm down baby"

"I do dad" Suho smiled.

Someone open the door. The young woman who open the door. She have a bright smile.

"Ouh! Namjoo. You're here?"

"As you see my old brother"

"Hey! I'm not old after all. How dare you" Namjoo is her younger sister.

"I'm kidding. Anyway, who is the pretty girl beside you?"

"She is my daughter"

"What?! Don't tell me you're not love Chorong unnie anymore. Urgh! I hate you oppa. How dare you"

"Can you hear my explanation first Ms Kim?"

"Ok². I'm sorry"

"Yes. She is my daughter with Chorong. I found out when I was in New York for a work. You know what, I'm so happy. Finally, I met my wife and my daughter too. She's cute right?"

"Of course she is. She look a like her mother. What's your name cutie?"
Namjoo touched Lea cheek.

"My name is Lea Kim or Kim Jina. You can call me Lea"

"Ouh Lea. Nice name"

"How about you? What should I call you? Aunty? Or maybe grandma? You deserve to get the title" Suho chuckled. Namjoo give a death glared to her brother.

"Ummm...I think you should call me Thinkerbelle. Aunty Thinker"

"Wow! Such a cute name aunty Thinker. I like that"

"So, shall we get in?"

"Ouh! I forgot. I'm sorry. Let's go. Lea come with me"

"Okay aunty Thinker"

They're going to living room. Mr Kim and Ms Kim are wait for them already. They're too excited to meet their son after a month.

"Hi mom dad!" Suho greet both of his parents. He hugged his parents.