Chapter 4: Let's Get To The Party!

Start from the beginning

"What were you dreaming about hyung?" Jungkook asked, eyes narrowing along with the others.

Hoseok let go of the pillow. Forcing a huge smile on his face, Hoseok allowed for them to not question anything as he got onto his two feet and rubbed at his hands.

"N-Nothing," he quickly shot out, already ready from the previous session with the stylist he had had. The last he remembered was waiting on the other members to get ready...that's probably how he fell asleep in the first place.

"You alrigh—"

Hoseok cut Jin off, screaming a little with excitement as he rushed past the other members.

"Let's get to the party!"

-

"There's no way in hell I'm going to that party," you said through your teeth, hands are your hips while familiar women catered to have you take a seat.

PD Nim sighed, occasionally glancing over at the office door. He hoped for BangPD to come through soon. It was a trouble to get you here in the first place, and now all that was left was to convince you to stay for a while.

It was going to be a hard thing however, you were angry, dirty, and slightly bruised from the fall you took while trying to run out of the car and back to the airport.

Many on the streets were staring, some even filming you tripping away while trying to grab your luggage from a moving car. It was a hilarious and saddening sight for bystanders that were confused. But for PD Nim, it was just three minutes of hell that felt like three hours.

But here you were now, agitated and getting patched up by familiar staff that were hugging you to bits in the chairs laid out. Although you were happy to see the little bit of staff yourself, you were still managing to give successful stink-eyes to PD Nim that remain frozen and uncomfortable.

"You've come this far," PD Nim said softly, trying to use his soft eyes in as an advantage, "Plus there aren't any flights back for you until next week, might as well make the best of it."

Your eyes widened at that. Moving away from the grasps of the women that held you onto the chair, you almost kicked your way out causing PD Nim's eyes to widen. He stepped back for a second before watching your tired form grow furious. Your nostrils flared, eyes piercing when staring directly at the PD.

"HYUNG!" PD Nim called out, wanting BangPD to hurry up and come already.

The last thing he wanted was to be skinned alive before his leave.

"The best of it?" you barked out, "Fine! Fine, I'll make the best of it. I'll make the best of it in the comfort of my hotel room."

PD Nim rolled at his eyes.

You glared harder when he did so.

"You're coming to the party with me," PD Nim said softly, "I'll be right by your side."

You looked at him in disbelief, "You promised you'd be here for me...no matter what I wished for, that you'd have it taken care of."

PD Nim's eyes softened at that. Watching one of the women petting at your hair before pulling out leaves from the end of your pony, he managed to collect his words with grace.

"And I have kept that promise for years," he softly reassured, "I will continue to keep this promise."

"Then what is this? Lying to me? Luring me in even after the both of us knew I wanted nothing to do with this company anymore?"

PD Nim took a moment. His eyes were soft, yet he still carried a soft smile on his face. The smile confused you, so you waited, you waited to be cleared over of all doubts with an answer.