I laughed shaking my head, "I can promise you that my hands are a hundred percent clean".

"Oh, okay, I guess I can just shake your hand, because your a lot different from all his other fake bitches" he said shaking my hand with a tiny smile.

"Well, thanks" I said laughing again, not knowing if that was supposed to be a complement or offensive.

"She's beautiful, has a sense of humor, and she's smart. I like her" another voice spoke, appearing by the door. This boy was tall and also had dark brown hair and brown eyes.

"And that over there is Jacob Whitesides" Lucas said nodding towards the boy.

"It's nice to meet you also" I said. He shook my hand with a smile.

"Hey guys, I hope you won't mind Maya spending christmas with us" Lucas spoke up.

"Of course not. If she can teach Jacob how to to cook, were okay with it" Bradley said.

"Haha, very funny, at least I can try. Where is your food you made?" Jacob said crossing his arms. I cover my mouth trying to hold in my laughter.

"Both of you can't cook, even the old lady next door is a better cook than all of you, and she's in her 90's" Austin said rolling his eyes.

"Says a guy who burned an egg just from bowling it. You should be ashamed of yourself" Jake said to Austin.

"Yeah, I remember that. The firefighters had to rescue the egg" Bradley said. I bust out laughing. I can already tell I'm gonna love these boys. Lucas coughed trying to get there attention.

"You all can't cook, stop arguing, it's not helping" Lucas said shaking his head.

"Ohhh Maya, if Lucas ever tells you he's a bad boy. It's a lie, he still sleeps with mr. cuddles" Austin said, saying the last part in a baby voice.

"That's it Mahone. Your going down" Lucas yelled as they began running up the stairs.

"We're the only ones in this house that weren't captured by an alien" Bradley said letting me in.

I giggled, "well I'm glad so".

"So Maya. Tell us about yourself" Jake said. I sat down on the couch, looking around. There house was cute and cozy.

"Well what do you want to know?" I asked back.

"What makes you interested in Lucas?" he said.

"Yeah. I know the dude can't cook, but he sure as hell is a handsome motherfucker, but why would you be interested in a fuckboy?" Bradley cut in.

"I heard that" Lucas screamed from upstairs.

"Oh, you hear everything friar, just shut it" Jake screams back.

I giggled crossing my arms, "well, were just friends" I said smiling nervously.

"Not for long" Bradley said. I looked at him confused. What does he mean by that? Jake smacked his arm playfully.

"What he means to say is that, your perfect and Lucas won't let you slip away" Jacob said.

"Why would you think that?" I asked.

"Have you seen the way he looks at you?" Bradley asked. I shook my head.

"Dude, she doesn't have four eyes" Jake said slapping the back of his head.

"What are you boys talking about?" I asked.

"It's obvious Maya. He likes you" Jacob said. Now I didn't even know what to say.

"Hey Maya, come try Jacob's mac and cheese" Jake said changing the subject, while grabbing my hands to pull me up.

"Yeah, taste it and tell us what you think" Bradley said as they lead me into the kitchen.

I sat down on the chair Bradley pulled put and Jacob poured me some mac and cheese in a bowl, than say it down in front of me. I really don't want to gain any more weight, after I'm done I will just go throw it up (A/N: don't do that guys it's really dangerous, this is just part of the story, it wont last long). Nobody will notice not even Lucas. My feeling were mixed up now. I don't trust Lucas, but I had these stupid feeling for him and it's all mixed up. I picked up the fork filled with mac and cheese, I put it in my mouth, chewing and then swallowing it.

"Well, what do you think?" Jacob asked.

I looked up laughing, "not to bad, just a little crispy" I said.

"Yay" Jacob cheered.

"WAIT. Did she just say Jacob can cook?" Austin said walking into the kitchen with Lucas.

"You guys should be appreciating his cooking instead of complaining about it" i said wiping my mouth off with a napkin.

"Boooo" Bradley said. I just rolled my eyes.

"Can you guys tell me where the bathroom is?" I aksed.

"Over there" Jake said pointing upstairs.

"Just go to the first door on your right" Lucas said.

I went upstairs and into the bathroom. I kneeled down and stuck one finger down my throat. I know I only had like a spoon full, but I can't bag any food in my body or I will get fat. After everything came out, I washed my mouth and flushed the toilet. I was looking around the house. There were 3 rooms on the right and 3 rooms on the left, plus the bathroom on the side. The thing about these boy's house is that it's not dirty, it's sparkling. I went back downstairs and they were all watching sponge bob.

"Hey bad boys. You still watch sponge bob?" I asked laughing.

Jake quickly changed the channel.

"Sorry, what did you say?" Austin said acting like nothing happened.

"I saw everything" I said.

"Saw what?" Lucas asked.

"Maybe when we go back to school, I should tell everyone that mister so called 'bad boy' watches sponge bob" I said with my arms crossed.

"You wouldn't" he said.

"Ooh, try me sweetheart" I said smirking.

"Okay, fine. What do you want from me?" he asked.

"Hmm. Well, I will think about it, but right now I need my sleep" I said walking up the stairs.

"But Maya, its only 6 o'clock" Austin calls out.

"Yeah, I know an exact time to sleep. Goodnight guys" I responded.

It was easy to find Lucas's room because each one of there rooms had there name on the door. When I walked in his room, it as the total opposite of what I thought I was gonna see. It was clean and everything was organized. He had pictures on his wall of some stupid rock stars. He also had a king sized bed that has a couple of stuffed animals on it. Now when I look back, all I could see was a broken boy that lost it all, plus himself. He changed everything about himself because he was lonley. I saw a picture of him with two little girls standing and they were both kissing his cheek and the other picture was him with a little boy on his shoulder. These must be his siblings. I smile at the pictures and walk over to the bed. I take off my shoes and lay down on his comfy and cozy bed. So far, I'm not regretting coming with him because I got to meet four amazing boys and I am having a good time so far.