Chaoter 15

Tony's POV:

20 minutes earlier:

I rushed into the hotel where I followed Ziva after Ari killed Kate. I walked to the main desk and flashed my badge and Ziva's picture.

"Has this woman come in here recently?" I asked the receptionist.

"Yes she is on the fifth floor room 208." the receptionist responded.

"Thank you!" I say before running to the elevator.

Present time:

"Ziva it's me!" I say as I knock on the door.

I hear footsteps then she opens the door.

Ziva's POV:

"Tony?" I ask surprised.

Wow he actually came for me!

"Can I come in?" he asks.

"Ya sure" I say before letting him in.

He goes and sits on the bed and I follow him.

"Ziva what's wrong? Why are you so upset?" he asks concerned.

"I'm really sorry I snapped at you Tony." I say as u start to cry. "I'm just so scared to be a mom! I mean what if these kids turn out the way I did broken and alone. And when I was in here Before you came in I was terrified that you left and hate me! I'm scared Tony, truly scared." After I finish my rant Tony wipes the tears off my face.

"Ssh Ziva it's ok. You are gonna be an amazing mom! These kids are gonna be so lucky to have you! They are gonna be happy, strong, and beautiful like you! I would never leave you. I did not have the courage to ask you out for 8 years. After all that do you think I would just leave?! Well the answer is no. I love you so much!"

I start to cry again at Tony's sweet words.

"Oh no Zi what-"

"It's ok Tony these are happy tears. I love you too!" I say cutting him off.

He pulls me in for a hug and after a while whispers:

"Lets go home"

~

~

Sorry for the short chapter! But I have something really big planned for the next one! I just wanted to get them made up to lead up to it. So just hold on because I promise it will get better. Love you guys! Thanks for so many reads!!