Chapter 13

Ziva's POV:
Next Day:

I wake up next to Tony. I suddenly feel the urge to throw up. I run into the bathroom and do exactly that. Ugh morning sickness. Just then I feel hands holding back my hair.
"Thanks Tony" I say after I finish.
"Welcome Zi" Tony says sweetly.
"Today I made an appointment at the OB GYN office. So call in and say we are taking the day off please."
"Ok what time is the appointment?" Tony asks.
"10...... Oh crap Tony we need to hurry or we are gonna be late." I say panicked.
Tony calls Gibbs, then we both get changed and drive to the doctors office.

At OB GYN:

"Ziva David" the nurse calls.
We get up and follow her back to a room.
"Will you please lay down here and lift up your shirt. I am going to put this gel on your stomach, it will be cold but just lay back and relax."
I do what the nurse says. She puts the gel on. I wince its so cold! Then she puts a stethoscope thing to my stomach. Soon a picture of the baby is put on the screen. Not one but two!
"Miss David and Mr Dinozzo you are having twins!" the nurse says.
"Aw they are so cute!" Tony says.
I just sit there in shock.
The nurse cleans the gel off me and dismisses us.
"You ok Ziva?" Tony asks as we get in the car.
"Ya just a little shocked"
"Ok let's go home!"

-
-
Wow guys I am so sorry it has took me so long to update! I have been so busy with projects after projects coming in, and the holidays. I'm really sorry guys! I'll try to post more soon! And how do you like my new fanfic cover? hidingcoteundermybed made it for me! And thank you for over 900 reads!