"And these are your rooms," Doug said, showing Quentin and Harvey the room,"Oh Harriet and Queenie!! Your rooms are just down there and turn right. The room will be the last one in the corridor. If its OK, you might be sharing the room with someone else."
"OK tar," Harriet said, patting him on the head. It was quite easy because she was tall.

"Man, this room is sick!!" Harvey said, "It even has its own PlayStation!!"
"Oh right boyzzz!!" Quentin said, throwing his bag into one of the beds and throwing himself on it.
"All right I'm playing it!!" Harvey said, turning it on,"You wanna play??"
Quentin shook his head,"I'll pass. I'll watch you instead whilst doing dome homework."
"I forgot about that," Harvey said,"But relax!! The homework isn't due till next Wednesday!!"
"But it's better to do it now then mater," Quentin replied.
"Look. You don't have to do it now!!" Harvey said.
Quentin thought and then nodded,"Your right. But I'll still pass the game!!"
"Fine," Harvey said.
He played for about ten minutes, winning one out of two games.
"This is awesome!!" Harvey laughed,"Are you SURE you don't want go play??"
"I'm fine, honestly," Quentin said.
"I'll stop. I feel bad for leaving you to watch," Harvey said, turning it off,"I'll play it tonight."
Quentin tried to argue, but he lost.
"So..... What shall we do??" Harvey asked a minute later after being in silence.
"Should we see if Harriet and Queenie like their room??" Quentin asked.
"Yeah sure!!" Harvey said,"Do you think their room is better than ours??"
"Geesh!! No!! This is Auradon!!" Quentin said,"It'll be all pretty pink princess all around the room!!"
Harvey laughed,"That's true. Race you there!!"
Quentin raised his eyebrows,"On it!!"
****
Meanwhile, the girls had just entered their room. The walls were a shade of baby pink, but the beds were a bright pink that hurt their eyes. There was a dressing table that was white and wardrobes that were lilac. They had bedside cabinets that were white. There were three beds, the same colour. One was in a dark corner, away from the window where the sun was, the other two were on the other side of the room, right next to the windows that had the most light. Without hesitating, Harriet and Queenie both ran to the bed that was sitting alone further away from the light. Harriet had longer legs than Queenie, so she got to the bed way before her. Queenie then leaped and ended up crawling through the fluffy duvet. Harriet scrambled through the covers and pushed Queenie off the bed.
"I got here first, so I'll be having this bed!!" Harriet said, smiling.
"That's not fair!! I'm the eldest girl!!" Queenie said.
"Yeah, but I'm taller than you so I had a better chance to run to the bed with long legs!!" Harriet laughed, as she spun around in circles.
"I don't know how you ran with those boots on," Queenie mumbled.
Harriet heard her,"What was that??" She asked,"Your jealous that I can run even if I have shoes with the highest skinniest heal?? Well I'm glad your jealous!!"
"Yeah well, I'm older," Queenie said, standing up,"I got to boss you around."
"Yeah!! You biased me around so much!!" Harriet said, sitting on the bed.
"And I blamed you if anything went wrong," Queenie said.
"You blamed all of us," Harriet sighed.
"And I got everything I wanted!!" Queenie said, trying to push Harriet off the bed.
"That was heartbreaking," Harriet mumbled.
"So..... I need that bed!!" Queenie shouted and they both fell onto the floor.
They looked up to find a young girl standing there. She was about fifteen or sixteen (What's her age??) , but she was Short. She had long blonde hair that went past her hips and she wore a light blue dress that went up to her knees and had a small black belt to support it. She wire stripy tights and black shoes. She stared at the girls.
"Hello!!" Harriet said, feeling embarrassed, but found it incredibly funny.
"....... Hi," The girl said,"I'm guessing you two are my room mates!!" She said, sitting on the bed Harriet and Queenie were sat in before.
"Yeah!!" Harriet said, standing up and dragging a moaning Queenie up with her.
"That's...... Great!!" The girl said.
"It may have looked like a really bad impression, but I promise you we are better!! We didn't know if we were fully having a roommate or not!!" Harriet explained.
The girl nodded,"Well those beds over there can be yours, this ones mine."
Harriet blinked,"Yours??" She asked.
The girl nodded,"Yeah, I came in a few fays ago. I had to move rooms because they needed more space for some villains to come. They didn't think that me spending time with five other villains in one room would be too good."
"Five??" Harriet asked,"Wow!!"
"So they decided to put you with two villains??" Queenie asked.
The girl nodded,"Pretty much."
"Weren't the villains good?? I mean if they came to Auradon??" Harriet asked.
"Kind of. But they were slightly naughty and got into mischief on the same day," The girl replied.
"So, if these beds are ours, then we should make it darker," Harriet said, closing the curtains.
The room became darker.
"That's much better!!" Queenie said.
"Perfect!!" Harriet smiled,"Not as perfect as me..... But, it was my idea!!"
Queenie rolled her eyes.
"I don't even know your names," The girl said.
"I remember you from this morning!! Weren't you there when we introduced ourselves??" Harriet asked.
"I was. But I had to leave to go to the art block. My teacher needed me to hand my work in I forgot to hand in yesterday,"The girl replied.
"Oh I'm Queenie," Queenie replied,"Queenie Heart. And this is my younger sister Harriet."
"Queenie?? Harriet?? You don't mean you're daughters of The Queen Of Hearts??"
Harriet nodded,"Yes. We are."
The girl gasped and got out her art book.
She nodded as if they asked a question.
"What??" Harriet asked, coming to her bed.
"No nothing," The girl replied, starting to draw on the next page of the art work.
"You can tell me," Harriet said, putting her hand on the girls shoulder.
The girl hunched up a bit, but sort of relaxed.
"Just spit it out," Queenie said, folding her arms.
"Don't be rude!!" Harriet yelled at her sister.
She turned around and smiled at the girl,"What's wrong??" She asked in a sweet gentle voice.
"I'm Ali. I'm the daughter of Alice. Your mothers enemy......" The girl replied.

Hello!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while!! Hehe, but I'm back!! :)