Fulcrum

Fulcrum's Pov.

"We need supplies and soon, Fulcrum." Kanan said.
"I understand, Kanan. I can get you fuel and bombs but.... this time I need your help." I said. "With what?" Sabine asked. I sighed and said,"There's another Fulcrum.... The one that has helped you. I need you to get him out of the location his in. Tarkin thinks he has something to do and his going to send that Darth Vader to come and cause him a painful death. I need you to get him a out tommorow.... Please."
Ezra asked,"Why should we help Kallus?"
"Ezra!" Kanan snapped making him be quiet. "How much fuel can you get us?" Kanan asked. I said,"Five tanks." He asked,"What about sets of bombs?" I said," Two."
"Four no more no less." Kanan said. I thought for a moment.
"Deal." I said.

"You'll get him out tommorow and at 100 I want you to meet me at Lothal." I said.
Kanan said,"Understood..... Thank you, Fulcrum."

"No problem." I said, as I turned off the trainsion.
I stood up from my chair. I walked into my food compartment. I grabbed a drink and layed down on my bed. I layed back and took a sip of my drink. I set it on the table near my bed. I got under the covers and pictured my mom in the chair I was just sitting in.
When I was younger I remember my mom would sleep me to sleep and I still picture it everyday.

I slowly yawned and felt my eyelids to grow heavy.

Ezra's Pov.

"How do we know if we can trust them?" I asked.
"They've told us stuff that was right..... If they wanted to kill us they would've done it along time ago when it was eaiser." Kanan said. "I'm glad you worry sometimes, Ezra, but we're fine." Hera said. Zeb said,"We can trust the person, kid." Sabine nodded.
"If something happens I'm telling you..... It's not my fault." Ezra said.