I chuckled and shake my head then I took a quick glance into Kassadin and to my surprise, he looked at Kris the same way he looked into 'her'. I saw Kass peacefully smiling while in a daze to Kris, I bit my lip and look away

He can go back to that 'girl' but Kris is who I want  I thought to myself

Kristina's pov

We get back to the class as soon as the afternoon break is finished.

We all went together and we heard whispers as 6 of us enter the classroom.

We all sat in our seats and the class representative that he won't be attending today so he just leaves us the assignment, others cheered and went into their group of friends. Some of them left the classroom to buy some food, other plays games, and some of them were just chatting and laughing. I sighed it's so noisy. I was about to go to sleep when someone hit my desk.

I tiredly look up to see who it is, is this the one who said that she is Kassadin's boyfriend, I internally chuckled, Kris, be serious we don't laugh at serious times.

"can you please remove your feet from my desk I'm trying to sleep" I yawned

"am I weak enough for you that's why you don't take me that seriously!" she yelled causing all of our classmates to look at us.

"what the hell are you saying?" I sat up straight now my mood is ruined, I am trying to sleep and this is what I get?

"you are so arrogant you stupid bitch" she said and started throwing some hands and I dodged all of it 

I stand up and she flinched and so as the others.

"you are really this desperate to get my attention huh?" I coldly said I saw her eyes become teary.

Kassadin stand up and held my shoulders.

"Hey that's enough already," he said 

"This is none of your business" I glared at him, first I came here late now I can't get my sleep? I want to change because I don't want to be like my past but I think fate was really testing me.

Seems like the bitch got angry and suddenly slap me on the face, the people inside the room gasps and whisper.

" h-hahaha... HAHAHA!" she laughed

"See, you are so arrogant yet you got slapped by me" she laughed in high pitch voice and laughed, God she really irritates me.

"Hey-" Kassadin was about to say something when I stopped him.

I took a step forward and she looked at me

"why? are you gonna cry now because you got slapped for the first time?" she looked at me mischievously 

"you know what? sorry, what is your name again?" I looked at her and she seemed pissed off

"you know that you hurt me first right? it means you have to take the responsibility?" I smirked and looked at her straight into the eyes and in a matter of seconds my palms landed on her cheek causing her to lose her balance and held into the table as a support, many people gasp but I continue to walk towards her she cried and plead sorry but then kicked me in the legs but it was no use.

"since you are a two-faced bitch.." I said as I grab her hair standing her up straight

"We need to keep the balance in your other cheek," I said as I slapped her again into her other cheek causing her to lose his balance again and fall

"i-i'll tell this to daddy!" she yelled

"oh no this is bad" "kris is gonna be in trouble " this is why i don't wanna mess with that bitch"

I raised a brow

I handed her my phone "go ahead call him right now," I said, she glared at me and starting to type the number but he froze 

"why he's number--" she trembled

I looked at the phone and grab it, I smiled evilly 

" Aaah your father is the one who manages the xx division," I said and smiled I whisper to her

"do you remember the clan that your daddy serves?" I said then looked stand up making her looked up at me

"T-the greens" she whispered in shock

well I'm glad that I think no one heard what I said, it's between her and me, I smiled at her.

"don't worry I won't tell this to your dad or else you're--" I clicked my tongue as I gesture to her that she will be dead, she stares at me in horror and hurriedly grab her stuff and leave.

the bell rang signed that it is time for us to go home, I sighed that was intense.

People started to level and go home, the girls approached me.

"Kriiiis, that was scary!" Tiara pouted I chuckle at her

"Yeah that was really scary since her dad was a really  powerful man, but why did she suddenly scared of you?" Jade said all people in the class looked at me but then I shrugged.

"Eeeeeh? Kris you liar I know something is up" Tira pouted.

I went home and today was really tiring, why is she so affected just because of some boy? A woman can leave without any man on her side, generally, men were just annoying and really difficult to handle so why bother?

I sighed, why would I even have to problem her problem?

Then I remembered, the greens, I sighed again 

I finished my homework and watch some shows but before I knew it I already fell into a deep slumber.

Kassadin's POV 

The three of us are hanging out at my house, I admit Kris was quite cool earlier, I was browsing into my phone when I pressed the home screen and see my wallpaper who was Kris sleeping in the garden, it caught me off guard and I unconsciously let out a warm smile.

Nicco seems to notice my actions and suddenly approached me, I instantly locked my phone.

"What do you want?" I asked him

"Hey, I think I wanna tell you something" this blonde-haired boy acted shyly.

"Are you about to confess your love to me? Bitch I know already" I smirked Dello just laughed while styling his black hair

"I think I love kris," he said we all went silent and our laughter died

"Are you being serious?" Dello said

"Why is there something wrong?" they looked at me I look away

"As if I really care," I said as I brush my hair up

I can lie to them but I can't lie to myself, I knew that I am jealous but as of now everything was just confusing. Maybe if I let Nicco and Kris be together these feelings might fade away.