~~6~~

Naomi POV
That was weird I had to get out of there but I really needed to get home. I can't tell my parents I was a party but I never lie so I have to tell them they truth. I walked to my house and open the door, I seen my mom cooking and my dad watching tv.
"Hey mom and dad" I said and they moved their heads towards me.
"Where were you Naomi,"she started, " was worry sick about you" she added.
"I stayed at a friends house" I told her and I did stay at a friend house, I guess I can call Shawn a friend.....
"And why did you stay at a friends house" she asked me and I didn't know what to say I can't tell her, I can't lie to you,omg what am I going to do.
"I- um- I was-" I said then sigh.
"I went to a party and I stayed at their house" I said looking down. I think I was about to cry.
"Omg honey good for you" she said. Wait what..
"What" I said with a confused face.
"You're 17 you need to have fun but not much fun" she told me with a smile.
"yeah not too much fun" my dad yelled from the living room. I laughed.
"So you guys are not mad" I said and my dad walked to me and hug me.
"Of course not honey, you need to have fun once in a while" she said. "We were once you're age too" she added.
"Haha thanks mom and dad" I said and hug them. Wow they took it good then I expected but I'm happy to have them as parents. I went to my room. I was listening to music and doing some last minute homework. I checked my phone it was 10:24pm, so I took a shower and then went to bed.
--------------------------
DING....
I checked my phone it was 3 in the morning. I wanted to sleep so I put it on mute and left it, I went back to bed.
--------------------------
Ring ring ring....
Ugh school. I dragged myself out the bed and went to the shower. After I got out I did little makeup like eyeliner eyeshadow and lipstick. I let my hair dry, once it was dry I curl it. I got my clothes and put them on.

I walked to school because why not

I walked to school because why not. I live 20 minutes away. It was 7:00 and I have to get there by 7:50. I was walking with a Starbucks ice tea (A/N ice tea is bae 😂 and she lives close to a Starbucks to so that's how so got it, if you were wondering bye) and I heard a beep from a car I turn my head and saw......
--------------------------
Who was it? What's Naomi gonna do? She is gonna run? Stay?
Make sure you vote!🙈
-Amber❤️🙈