~~5~~

Recap- "Well...." he started.
BEFORE WE STARTED I HAVE TO SAY THAT I WAS 0.1 CLOSE FROM MEETING SHAWN. SO CRYING STILL 😭🙈
Back to the story....
------------------------------
"Well after you blacked out.. I found you so I brought you here" he said nervously. I don't know if I should believe him.all I could say was.
"Oh" looking down
-------------------------
Shawn POV (HAHA surprised)
I lied to her. I can't tell her how I feel she's just gonna reject me. In the beginning of school I will always look at her and her features, she was so beautiful. She caught me starring at her that one day. She's thinks I am a fboy but I'm not. I'm just can't lose her. When I seen her take him upstairs I was so jealous so I followed her and when I opened the door I seen them making out so i went and punch the guy and I thought she remembered but she didn't thank god.
"Shawn" she said snapping out of my thoughts.
"Yeah" I said.
"You ok" she asked me.
"Yep" I smiled.
"Um I should be gonna my parents are probably worried" I she said. "Um bye Shawn" she's said putting her shoes on and then walking to the door.
"Bye Naomi" I said while she shut the door. I can't believe I did this I lied to her ugh I'm such a idiot. I let the most beautiful amazing girl walk out. I can't just man up and ask her. It needs to be special. I'm going to make her mine.....
---------------------------------
Ooooo what's he gonna do? Is he going to try to win her? What will happen to their "relationship"? What is Naomi going to do?
Double update for you my loves!😍❤️🙈
Make sure to VOTE!
-Amber🙈❤️