~~4~~

It was no one. I looked up and Shawn was on his phone, it was his phone.
"There's a party at my friends wanna come" he asked. I'm not really a party person and I don't drink and I never been to a party.
"Um no" I said looking down.
"Oh yeah your a GG" he said laughing.
"I'm not" I yelled.
"Are too" he said. I need to prove him I'm not a GG, deep down inside says I am a GG and I need to stay home but the other part says I need to prove him wrong and go to the party.
"fine I will go lets go" I said grabbing my sweater and walking out my room. When I said that Shawn had a shock face and I left him in my room.
"Are you coming" I said from downstairs. We both went into his car because once again I don't have a car.
"Are you sure you want to go" he ask.
"yep" popping the p.
-------------------------
We pulled up at the house. We got open and I could already smell the alcohol. I got to the front door and I see my best friend Alex. She's a outgoing person so of course she will be here.
"Naomiiii" she yelled over the music and she was so drunk.
"Hey" i said giving her a small smile.
"Here" she said giving me a red solo cup. I grabbed it and debating if I should drink it. I just walked away with it still in my hand. I went to the kitchen and seen Shawn talking to a girl. I felt something in my stomach, I'm i jealous? I can't be. Then it hit me I was jealous. I looked at the cup and drank it all. It burned my throat but I couldn't handle it so I drink more and more. Once I was drunk, I felt a tap in my shoulder, I looked around and it was Ryan, he was on the football team.
"Wanna dance" he said. I seen Shawn in the back of him looking at us and the stupid person I am I said yes.
"Sure" I said. He took my hand and took me to the dance floor. I said to dance wild with him. After whisper in my ear "let's go upstairs". I took his hand and went upstairs, shawn was looking at us with his jaw clenched. We went to a room that was empty. He grabbed me and started to kiss me and it turned to a make out session. His hands travel up my body. The next thing I know Ryan was on the floor being beat up by.....
Shawn
"Wha-" I said and then I blacked out...
-----------------
Next morning
I woke up and I was in a different place and I don't remember what happened. Then it hit me and I remembered what happened. Shawn was beating up Ryan.
"Oh good you're up" someone said and I looked up and it was Shawn standing in the door frame with water plus headache pills.
"Oh shut up give me that" I said talking about the water and headache pills.
"Oh demanding are we" he said " I like it" he added while leaving the room and I rolled my eyes. I took the pills and left the room to go downstairs and I seen Shawn making food.
"Where's your parents"I asked him.
"They are at work and my sister is at a sleepover" he said without looking at me. I wonder what happened last night after I blacked out.
"What happened last night after I blacked out" I said to shawn. He froze
"Well....."he started
---------------
What happened after she blacked out? Will this affect Shawn or Naomi? What will Naomi do after he tells her? Will she run? Will she stay? Will Naomi talk to Ryan about what happened?
-Amber❤️