4

Stella's POV

It was the next day, monday. The exact next day after I broke up with him. I knew I had to go to school because I couldn't just avoid him forever. I did my avoiding yesterday. I'm never the one to hide. So I went. I saw Hailey in the hallway while going to my locker. And judging by the look on her face I didn't look any better than I felt. I smiled at her atleast I think I did.

"You okay?" She asked. "No." I replied. I couldn't lie to her. She smiled slightly and hugged me and that's just what I needed. A hug from my bestfriend.

"You are very strong Stel. Very very strong. In just one day you picked yourself up and here you are." She smiled pulling back from the hug. I just smiled atleast I thought I did in my mind.

"You look hidious by the way." That got a chuckle out of me. I was wearing my sweatpants and my brother's hoddie. "Thanks" I said dryly. I heard someone clear their throat. I turned around to see none other than Cara.

She was standing there and smiling at me, sympathy clear on her face. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" She asked. I turned to look at Hailey and smiled, letting her know its fine.

"I'll see you in English?" She said and hugged me once more and left. I turned back to Cara.

"So..." I said.

"Thank you." She said suprising me. I looked at her with wide eyes. She's thanking me?

"I know what you did Stella and I can't thank you enough for it." She said.

"You don't have to thank me. I didn't do it for you. I did it for mine and his happiness." I said. She further surprised me again by hugging me.

"Still. I know it takes a lot of effort to let someone go for their happiness. You did the right thing Stella. You deserve happiness too. I'm just sorry that it couldn't be Adam." She said after backing away from our hug. I smiled because I knew she was being honest.

"Even if Adam and I are not together I will always care for him. All I ask of you is to take care of him and don't waste this chance to find happiness together by letting him get away again." I said.

"Even if you both are not together he will always care for you too. I know him Stella. You meant a lot to him." She said saying a few of my lines back to me. I couldn't help but smile.

"Stella you are really a good person. I know someday you will find someone who will make you very happy and I hope the best for you." She said and left with a smile.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hie guys!
Here's the 4th aka the second last chapter!
I really really hope you like it!

Because this story means a lot to me.

VoteCommentShare
{If you like it!}

Keep reading! Be happy! ;)
Love,
Mia♡