6

Aria

I was mad. I was really mad.

How dare he! He promised that there was going to be no publicity or physical connection between us.

During the limo ride it was silent and I refused to look at him. And now we were currently in his penthouse standing across from each other.

"I think I'm gonna go now." I broke the silence still refusing to look at him.

"But you can't. Do you realize what I sacrificed today just to spend time with you."

"'Spend time with you?' Really?" I shot him a glare, "First of all, I didn't want to spend time with you, nor did I ask. And secondly, 'Spending time' doesn't mean kissing and touching someone, it means talking to each other and getting to now each other."

A smirk formed on his lips, "Well I got to know part of you, really good."

"Ugh," I scrunched up my nose, "you're sick and disgusting."

Anger rose against him as he came closer to me, "Listen here," he poked his finger on my chest, "I've been tolerating you for some time now with your snarky attitude and that's not a way to treat your boss, now is it?" He raised a brow, "That is unless you want to get fired. Is that what you want?"

I looked down at the ground and spoke quietly, "No." As much as I wanted to stick up for myself and say he couldn't control me around, I couldn't or else I would get fired and lose everything.

"Good," he looked satisfied, "Now why don't you take all your stuff and go home. I'll have someone drop you."

"Um.. I can't take all of this home.."

"Why not? It's all yours."

"I know but, it's too much." It's true actually. I couldn't just take all of this. He bought everything in sight even though I told him not too, many times.

"Just think of it as a gift from me." He cleared his throat, "For you know, this whole thing. And don't think of returning it because it's not nice to return gifts."

I let out a sign and nodded. He then called Donovan and a few other people who took my bags down and placed it into the car. Although, once we went down there were a few paparazzi here and there but not as much as earlier.

I just hope nothing worse ever happens than this.

---

Grayson

"Oh my god Grayson!" Donovan squealed sprinting towards me.

A few people looked over at us giving weird looks, I narrowed my eyes at him and cleared my throat.

"Right sorry," he whispered, but you would not believe what I just saw!"

"I'm a bit busy right now.." I said looking through the papers on my desk.

"But it's about Aria!"

I instantly dropped the papers on the table and became more interested, "What is it?"

"Alright, so," he began, "When I was walking her to her house it was very small, but also very cozy because she asked if I wanted some coffee, it was very delicious by the way she added lots of sugar and-"

"Just get to the damn point already!"

"Right." He shook his head, "I just wanted to say that her house was much more of like a dog house and she was like the little dog."

I raised an eyebrow, "So you're calling her a female dog?"

"Yea- wait no." He caught himself, "I'm just saying, her house is like the size of your bathroom. I mean, you already showered her with clothes and jewelry, next think you'll know, you're buying her a new house." He chuckled to himself.