Chapter 9

Marks POV~~
I watched as she walked out of the cafe. I followed her and stopped still watching her walking across the street then noticing when the cross walk thing turned red.

"(Y/n)!!" I screamed as the truck got closer and closer. I was to shocked to move as her body flew. All of it happening in slow motion, everything we have done together, all the funny parts. Gone.
I ran over to her body and hold her lifeless self.

"(Y/n) please, please wake up." Everything went black and then looking around to see my self in a hospital.
A doctor checking if I'm alright and shake my head no.

"Where is she?" I asked Shockley.

"In surgery now. A lot of things are going to be needed when she hopefully wakes." He said disappointed.
I sleep in the hospital and wait, wait for the time I get to see my chicken.

~~Day latter~~
I walked in a bed, somewhere in the hospital.

"Mr.?" A young doctor said..

"Ugh yeah?" I said still sad and depressed wanting to see my girl.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asked.

"What?" He looked at me then looked at the paper in his hands.

"Did you know that Miss. (Y/n) was pregnant?" I was shocked. She was pregnant!?!? No, no, no..
I fall to the floor.

"Did she?"

"No, hes still kicking. You should be glad that truck didn't hit her stomach and just the side of her." He said to me.

"I need a lawyer. I'm taking this to court." I said in determined.