Chapter 6

Due the course of some months mark and I have been close. With his video titled "I was lost..." It features a lot of things, which I supported on and giving him the courage to do that.
One day mark decided that he wanted to play drunk Minecraft which I told him no, but got me to live stream it on twitch. He was going to play while I answered questions on the stream and twitter.
I started to turn on the everything so mark could play and then he comes up behind me, slapped my a$$ before grinning at me like an idiot.

"Mark!!" I said in a mean yet playful tone.

"Yes?" He asked still grinning.

"Got fuck yourself! " I said while pocked my arm before leaving to grab whatever he was going to drink.
I finally set everything up and started to live stream, I played some music and walked out because I thought it would be good to get some people watching before we started.
I went downstairs to find mark and went into the kitchen. I was confused because I noticed Mark wasn't in there the I felt something pick me up and put me on the counter.

"Mark!!"

"Yes?"

"Put me down!! You have a live stream to get to!!" I said.

"I totally forgot!!" Mark quickly grabbed the bottles of beer and headed up into his gaming room while I was following. "How's it going guys?" He asked.
The chat went wild and sat down and said, " how's all of my chickens??"

"(Y/n)?" Mark said.

"Yes?"

"There mine!!"

"No there mine!!!!" I said back.

"Everyone if your here for me say mark in chat!!!"

"NO!!! SAY (Y/N)!!!!" The chat went crazy and I thought it was funny, it looked pretty even, "why can we just share them?" I asked.

"Fair enough." He said we both laughed. All through the night me and Mark had a blast me with the comments and Mark play drunk Minecraft. It was the best night ever! Well not mark though because in the morning the had a hell of a headache and told him that's his fault.

I hope you liked it. It was kinda short but oh-well.