Seven

A/N: 1.2 K READS?!!?! WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT?! I can't believe what is happening. I'm almost crying... I never got so many reads so fast. Guys, you're making me tear up. Jesus. But here's the new chapter.

Happy reading!

— • —

Slouched shoulders and an almost empty cup of Starbucks in her hands, Haeyoung sat in the arrival hall at Gimpo Airport together with her brother, her father and their Aunt Kim Eunsoo. Auntie Kim was shifting her weight from foot to foot, staring at the doors and waiting for him to come through and rush into his mother's arms.

It's ben eight months since Haeyoung's cousin and best friend (next to Bongcha and Mark) left South Korea to study in Japan. And today was the day the sixteen-year-old boy was coming back. Haeyoung was happy to have the fourth of her musketeer's to be back in her squad because she couldn't handle the hate Haewoo and her Minions were sending her by herself.

And she was way too shy to tell Mark and Bongcha about it.

"These must be the people from the Tokyo flight!" Jaehyun suddenly said and Haeyoung looked up, scanning the suitcases with the Tokyo initials around the handles, looking for her cousin who went through some phases with his hair lately. She wasn't sure what hair colour or hair style Donghyuck was currently wearing but she knew he would rock it.

Haeyoung grew up with Donghyuck like he was her twin brother. As Auntie Lee and her, Dad spent almost every day together when those two were babies they were bound to be the best of friends and even if Haeyoung wouldn't admit it; she had missed Dongyuck a lot.

Her thoughts were interrupted by her Aunt shouting and crying before dropping her purse, which was picked up by Haeyoung's father and ran towards a tall and tanned boy. Haeyoung and Jaehyun started grinning excitedly when they saw their cousin...

... and his red hair.

"Donghyuck-ah!" Auntie Lee yelled and slapped her son's head. "Hey, Eomma!" The cheeky boy winked, and moved his hands through his dark red hair. "One of my friends in Japan did this to me as a dare and I didn't know what colour it was so yeah..." He blushed and his Mother shook his head and led him to the rest of the family.

Donghyuck went to hug his Uncle, before shaking Jaehyun's hand.

"Heayoung-ah!" He smiled and embraced his cousin. "You got even prettier since I left!" He smiled and Haeyoung giggled. Jaehyun leant into those two. "Yeah, she interferes with boys now." He said with a disgusted face and Donghyuck looked from Haeyoung to Jeahyun and back to the girl.

"You got yourself a man?" He asked and Haeyoung blushed. "No, Dongyhuck-ah!" She squealed and hit his shoulder while the three teenagers walked behind their parents. "You know I am not interested in dating!" She said and looked away. Donghyuck grinned. "Then what did Hyung meant?" Donghyuck asked and Haeyoung sighed.

"I think you will find out as soon as your back in class." Haeyoung sighed and rubbed her temples.

— • —

"What a cute backpack!" Bongcha squealed when Haeyoung and Donghyuck walked towards them on Monday morning. Haeyoung grinned and looked at the baby-blue backpack with a cute panda bear keychain. "Donghyuck got it for me from Japan." Haeyoung grinned and Bongcha pouted. "No presents for me?" She asked and Donghyuck laughed.

"No, why would I give a bitch like you something?" He teased Bongcha who threw her head up high. Donghyuck laughed about her reaction and took a small wrapped gift out of his backpack. "There you go Miss Bongcha." He smiled and looked around. "Where's Mark-Hyung?" He asked while he watched Bongcha opening her present.

While Bongcha squealed and celebrated the cute little poodle-keychain Donghyuck got her, Haeyoung locked her eyes with Haewoo who was standing on the other side of the hallway, looking at Haeyoung in disgust before turning and walking away.

"Have you heard about the new student?" Bongcha asked, while the three of them walked to their classroom. Haeyoung cocked an eyebrow. "You can't call Donghyuck a new student. He was just an exchange student." She explained but Bongcha shook her head. "I heard Miss Jeong talking about a new student coming this Monday and I heard some gossip in the girl's bathroom that he is the bomb-dot-com." She grinned and Haeyoung looked at her.

"I didn't know you were interested in boys that weren't SHINee-Oppa's?" Haeyoung asked confused and Bongcha giggled and ruffled her hair. "Haeyoungee, I am in an age where girls want to get their first contact with love and boys and after hearing all these rumours I am excited to see this new face." She smiled and Haeyoung looked at Donghyuck who just shook his shoulders and entered the classroom.

Haeyoung smiled watching Donghyuck getting greeted by his squad in the classroom before she settled down in her chair and watched Bongcha refreshing her lip gloss. The other girl saw her and smiled. "Want some?" She asked before handing Haeyoung the tube of strawberry flavoured lip gloss.

While Haeyoung was applying the gloss Na Jaemin entered the room and immediately locked eyes with her. She looked down and Jaemin sighed. Ever since Halloween, she hadn't spared him with a glance. He knew Jung Haeyoung wasn't pathetic and bitchy as Renjun claimed her to be, but he was sad that after he had managed to speak to her, she never answered.

He looked around the classroom and saw a familiar face in the corner of the classroom. "Lee Donghyuck is back." He exclaimed and sat down next to Renjun who was drawing a Moomin in his notebook. "Yeah. Seen him. There's also a new student here." Renjun mumbled and pointed at the dark blonde head two rows in front of them.

"Rumours say he had to leave his old school because the girls got crazy over him." Renjun rolled his eyes and Jaemin chuckled. "Jealous, Renjunee?", he asked and Renjun gave him a dirty look. "Girls always fall for pretty boys and mysterious boys and not for-" he stopped talking and Jaemin sensed that this was a bad topic so he didn't bother to talk about it more. He just leaned back in his chair and looked at Jung Haeyoung, who was currently shoving a Manga into her bagpack, while chatting to her friend.

— • —

{A/N: New Character Sheet!}

Lee Donghyuck

+ 16 years old

+ 16 years old

+ sassy, yet charming High School student

+ Haeyoung's cousin