Three

A/N: 300+ reads? Omo, guys you make me cry~ Thank you so much! This chapter is dedicated to my boo Bianca because why not? — Inês

— • —

     When Haeyoung woke up the next morning, to her brother singing Drama OST under the shower she knew, she wasn't ready for school. After falling into Na Jaemin's arms the young girl didn't knew if she wanted to face her popular classmate again. "Aigoo...", Haeyoung sighed and hid inbetween her cushions when the door to her room was kicked open and the oh-so glorious Jung Jaehyun walked in.

     "Dongsaeng!" He bellowed and Haeyoung looked up from her quilt. "What?" she mumbled. "I am for once going on a date so please, please, please don't be as clumsy as yesterday and fall down the stairs." 

     Haeyoung jumped up as soon as Jaehyun said that. "You were the one who called be because you are overly protective and now you act as if it was my fault that I fell down the stairs?" She pouted and patted the Gudetama plaster that was still on her cheek. Jaehyun watched her before walking over to her desk and took out a box of plasters.

     The Jung house was full of plasters, since Jung Haeyoung was blessed with being clumsy. "Go and wash up. We'll change the plasters as soon as you're done." Jaehyun spoke and Haeyoung had no chance but to obey.

     "I can take the bus." Haeyoung said, fixing her hair before looking at her brother who was wiggling with his car keys. Jaehyun had placed a cute round flowery plaster on Haeyoung's cheek and a bigger Disney plaster on his sisters knee. Now he was looking if there was anything else for him to look out before driving his sister to school.

     Haeyoung was annoyed with her brothers behaviour and knew that people were talking about her oh-so protective brother behind her back. Even Bongcha spoke bad about Jaehyun from time to time. But Haeyoung couldn't do anything about the way Jaehyun was. And she knew her brother had his reasons for why he was acting like he was acting.

     On their way to Haeyoung's school, the student decided to ask her brother about his date. Jaehyun's face flushed before he started stuttering. "Do you remember when I went to talk student exchange program a few years back?" Jaehyun asked and Haeyoung nodded, while Jaehyun braked at a red light. "I met a girl back when I was in Texas and she is coming to my University for a language class so I am meeting up with her." He finished and Haeyoung grinned.

     "You never told me you were able to talk to girls!" Haeyoung said and made her brother even more embarrassed. "I was very awkward because first of all my english wasn't the best but she was really lovely and—" "What's her name?" Haeyoung interrupted Jaehyun, while he rolled on to the school grounds.

     "Her name is Belle. And now stop asking and go to school." Jaehyun ruffled through Haeyoung's hair and smiled. "Don't worry I won't disturb you today and cause you to fall down the stairs. I promise." He winked while his sister climbed out of the car. "Good luck on your date, Oppa. Don't scare the girl away." She waved and turned around to face the school, a weird feeling rushing over her body again.

— • —

     "Omo, Jaemin-ah what happened to your elbow!"

     Park Haewoo was a good looking and charming girl with a toxic mind and a rude mouth. If you got this cute girl on a bad day you better made a run for it. She wasn't close being the next Regina George. She was actually nice... if she liked you. If not you better take at least seven million steps back, because that girl was able to spit fire.

     Haewoo wasn't a mean girl. She was just very, very, very confident and never wanted to show anyone her weak side. Which she didn't really have. Well... Park Haewoo was your unusual mean girl with long chocolate brown waves, big eyes that were looking even bigger with her skillfully applied make up and a cute, yet dangerous smile.

     And Park Haewoo had something for Na Jaemin, like almost every other female in their school. 

     Haewoo pouted. "Did you hurt yourself?" She asked the popular boy and Jaemin looked at his scraped elbow. "Oh? That?" He laughed. "One of our classmates fell down the stairs yesterday and I somehow caught her." Jaemin laughed again when he saw Jung Haeyoung walking into the classroom, her head hanging low. "It was her." He said and silently pointed at Haeyoung, who didn't notice the gesture until she heard her name.

     "Jung Haeyoung?" Haewoo asked and Haeyoung looked up, staring at Jaemin, Renjun and Haewoo that were all three looking at her with big eyes. "Are you sure she fell down the stairs?" Haewoo asked suspiciously and Renjun perked up. His detective-radar was turning on and he listened to Haewoo with eager ears.

     "Yes, of course." Jaemin said and smiled towards Jung Haeoyung. "Are you alright?" He asked when he saw the plasters on Haeyoung's cheek and knee. The fifteen year old girl felt guilt washing over her, as she heard her judgemental classmates talking about the accident.

     "It was an accident." Haeyoung whispered but no one heard her so she looked on to her feet and shuffled over to her seat, sitting down and hiding her face in her hair, while resting her cheek on the wooden table.

     Jaemin continued to chat with Haewoo, while Renjun eyed Haeyoung nervously. He knew that a lot of girls had a crush on his best friend but would Jung Haeyoung be one of those girls as well? 

     Would she take the risk to hurt herself, only to fall into Jaemin's arms?, the Chinese boy asked himself before shaking his head and continued to listen to Haewoo and Jaemin. "I hope your elbow will be better soon, Jaemin. Someone like you doesn't deserve to be hurted." Haewoo pouted and bowed before walking over to her seat. Renjun watched her before pursing his lips.

     "Jung Haeyoung", he mumbled, when their teacher entered the room and he had to concentrate again.