Chapter 39

"Hurry your ass up, we're going to be late!" You yelled to Harry in the shower. You heard the water turn off, and he got out, towel around his waist.

You can't give in now.

You have to search for a place to hold the wedding today. You went to the cake tester and designers earlier this week, and it was terrible. You couldn't seem to agree on anything.

You've both been kind of tense. It's hard, considering your wedding is in three weeks.

"God, I'm out. Stop being pushy." He said, rolling his eyes.

"Just shut up and get ready, or the wedding may as well be gone." You say, walking out.

"If only." He murmured, so quiet you could barely hear him. It obviously wasn't meant for you to be heard. You whipped around, and felt your eyes teared up.

"You really don't want to get married?" You asked, wiping a tear that just fell. His face softened.

"Grace, that isn't what I meant." He said, stepping towards you. You backed away.

"It sounded like it." You cry, running out. You ran downstairs to the guest bathroom, locking the door. You heard footsteps pad towards you, and banging. You sobbed, putting your back against the door and sliding down.

"Grace, open the door." Harry said, voice raspy. You continued to cry.

"Please." He croaked, voice cracking. You heard him slide down, and sob. Full on crying in this house.

You stood up. You grabbed the curling iron, and curled your hair. You applied the minimum makeup you had in there, which including mascara and lip gloss.

You smoothed your dress and opened the door. Harry was laying on the floor, looking at the ceiling. He cheeks were stained, and eyes puffy and red.

"Come on, we're gonna be late." You said. You helped him up, then walked towards the front door. He followed you, and you got in.

Awkward silence.

"Babe, I'm-"

"Harry, stop. It's okay." You sniffed. You see his eyes water again.

"Let me explain." He said. You sighed, and looked at him for him to continue.

"It was a mistake. A big fucking ass mistake. I didn't mean it, I swear. I never, ever, EVER want to leave you, and damn right I want to marry you. I was just stressed, and annoyed with myself for being a bitch the days before. So please, believe me. I WANT to marry you." He says. A tear falls down your face.

"Harry. You can't just going around saying things when your upset." You scold, trying not to brake down again.

"I know, I'm a mother-"

"Don't finish that. You are no where near that. Don't bag on yourself for your mistakes. Let's just get over it, it's done. I forgive you and shit, okay?" You say, trying not to snap at him. It's his mistake, he shouldn't start taking himself down.

Actually, maybe he should.

"Okay." Is all he replies. You scoff and roll your eyes.

"One heck of a day." You say, almost smiling. It has been pretty crazy.

"Yeah, I'd agree. Let's do each other a favor." He says, pulling into the office area.

"Yes?" You ask. He smiles at you.

"Never say we don't want each other. Or fight like this, it drives me insane." He says. You lean in and kiss his cheek.

"Promise. It's been a crazy week." You laugh. An actual laugh.

Harry makes you crazy, but in a good way.