Chapter 36

You walked into the small invitation shop, gripping Harry's hand. It wasn't exactly in the best part of town.

A lady who looked to be in her teens

"Hi, welcome to Mindy's Invites, how can I help you?" She chirped. Her blonde hair flowed down her back. She wore a light purple dress with matched the lavender walls.

"Um yes, are you Mindy?" You asked her. That's who you had an appointment with. She laughs.

"Oh no, I'm Jonah. You have an appointment with Mindy?" She asked politely.

"Yes." You answered. She smiled.

"Walk through that curtain and first door on the left, I'll send her in." She told you. You nodded, and pulled Harry through the shop. You walked into the instructed room and sat.

Minutes later, an older woman in her mid forties, came in.

"Hello, how do you do? I'm Mindy." She smiled. You stood, and shook her hand. Harry followed your gesture.

"Hi, I'm Grace, and this is Harry. We have an appointment for wedding invitations?" You asked, sitting again. She smiled.

"Oh yes," she said, sitting across from you at the desk. "Tell me your interested colors?" She asked. You looked at Harry. He decided to speak.

"Uhm, yeah, we were... Uhm thinking of like a, teal and off white." He said. You held in your laugh at his stuttering. Mindy just smiled, again.

"Wonderful. I will get some prints. Any designs in particular?" She asked. You nodded.

"Yes, something flowery? Or tropical-ish." You said. This time Harry held in the laugh. She nodded and walked out, shutting the door. You smacked Harry's arm.

"What was that for!" He laughed. You giggled along.

"I don't know." You smiled. He did too, showing off his cute dimples. He leaned in and kissed you on the nose. Mindy came in after.

"Here are some I found." She said, setting five different ones of the desk. You looked them all over. The fourth was perfect.

The border was teal and black tropical flowery print, and then the middle was an off white were you could write something. Harry seemed to like to too.

"This one." You told her. She smiled.

"What would you like to write? I have some examples here." She said, giving you three more pictures. The first was magnificent.

'We invite you to come to the celebration of HARRY EDWARD STYLES and GRACE MARIE HIGGINS as they come together as Mr and Mrs STYLES.'

Harry seemed to like it, because of the last part. You admit, you got giddy over it too.

"Okay, wonderful. They shall be delivered to your house in a week, please fill in your name, phone, address and email please." Mindy asked. You accepted, noting it all. She thanked you for your business and you walked to the car with your future husband.

~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS! I wanna thank you for reading!!

I hope you enjoy the twists to come. *devil smile*

And one more thing, there will most likely be a 2ND BOOK!!!

I'm not gonna say the name, it'll give it all away.

Also, read my other book :

Love Story

-)/!/$

It may seem cheesy at first but it'll get betta.

PLEASE READ COMMENT AND VOTE!!!

ily all, sm.

<3