Chapter 20

You woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. You turned over, but Harry wasn't there. You got up and walked down the stairs. You don't know why, but today feels special.

"Morning love." Harry said with a grin on his face. He was making bacon and eggs. Also, pancakes.

"It smells delicious." You tell him, kissing him on his lips.

"Well, I had to make something great for Christmas morning." He said. That's what it was.

"It is Christmas, huh?" You ask sitting at the table. He serves you food, with coffee.

"Yes. I have some gifts for you." He smiles.

"Well, I forgot yours, oopsy." You say taking a drink of your coffee. The smile is still on his face.

"I'm kidding though, I have TONS for you!" You laugh. He does too.

"But I bet you I bought you more."

"Whatever, what if I bought you a new house or something?" You ask.

"So, what If I bought you an island or something?" He asks.

"I would love you forever." You tell him. He laughs.

"Then i should really get on that island." He smiles.

"Or I would make you my servant on my island." You smirk. You both finish breakfast.

"what next?" He asks after you washed all the dishes.

"PRESENTS!" You yell, running towards the tree in your living room.

"Okay. Here's yours." He hands you a couple boxes.

"And yours." You hand him a few boxes. "You first." You tell him.

He opens it, and there is the watch he wanted. It was gold. He opened another to some new skinny jeans and t shirts. Then another with some bright yellow nike shoes he's wanted since forever.

"Thank you so much. This is all amazing. I love you." He says kissing you.

"Your welcome." You tell him. He smiles.

"Now yours." He says. You open it to see a couple of really cute clothes.

"They're adorable!" You tell him. He smiles. You grab the next one.

"I'll be back, keep opening it." He tells you. You tear off the paper, and there is a collar, a leash, and a food and water bowl. You open the next one, and there is a small bed and 2 pink bows.

"Harry what's- OH MY GOD!" You jump up. He was standing in the hall holding a puppy. A PUPPY!

"Where did you get it?" You ask petting it. It's a pug.

"I bought it. For you." He smiles. You hug him.

"Oh my god. It's adorable! I love it!" You say grabbing it from his hands.

"I love you." You tell him.

"I love you too." He kisses you.

-----

"What should her name be?" He asked. You had put in the bows.

"Um... Lucy." You say. He smiles.

"Lucy." He repeats. He pats her head.

"I like kittens much more, but I knew you loved puppies." He tells you.

"Yeah, kittens are.... Um.... Scratchy? But puppies are adorable!" You say playing with the dog.

"Scratchy? Never heard that one." He laughs. You smack his arm.

"Oh shutup, you knew what I meant." You say, then play with the dog again.

Best. Christmas. Ever.