Chapter 3

After breakfast, you all went to a little sitting room. It had no Tv, apparently there was a seperate room for that.

You sat on a love seat type couch, and Niall next to you. Louis Liam and Zayn sat on another white couch across from you, and Harry was on a single couch.

"So, do you mind asking if you have a boyfriend?" Harry asked.

"No, not at all. And I don't, I couldn't to long distance anyways." You said, shaking your head. He smiled.

You all talked a little longer. You felt like you've known them a while, now.

"Okay, now here's the big question," louis said. "Which of us do you fancy the most?" He said grinning. You laughed.

"I don't know." You said.

"Come on, you have to know!" Liam said. You laughed.

"I like all of you." You answered, not wanting to say.

"There has to be one special one, that's a little cuted than the rest." Harry said.

"Well.... I don't know. Almost all of you have girlfriends, so it would be weird anyways." You say.

"Come on, we don't mind. Or if you'd like, you can choose whose your favorite single guy." Zayn said.

They just won't give up.

"Fine, fine. My favorite, maybe Louis. But single, i don't know I love you both." You say looking at Niall and Harry.

"Here THAT boys, she fancies me." Louis says, smirking.

"Oh whatever." Liam said.

You laughed. They were such children.

"Soo, what do we do?" Niall asked.

"Truth or dare!" Harry yelled. You groaned.

"Come on, please? Do it for your favorite." Louis said smiling.

"Fine." You said. Everyone sat on the floor in a circle.

"Zayn, truth or dare?" Louis asked.

"Truth." He said.

"Okay, when was the last time you and Perrie had some fun?" He asked, smirking. You knew exactly what he meant, and Zayn must've too, because he was blushing.

"Um, one month ago?" He said.

"Ha! Liar. You did it a week ago, I could hear you! Remeber, we have rooms next to each other." Liam said. Everyone started laughing, while Zayn was blushing like crazy.

"Niall, truth or dare?"

"Dare!" He screamed.

"I dare you kiss someone in this room." Zayn said. Crap. Being an only girl SUCKED.

But he skipped you, and kissed Zayn on the cheek.

"Aw, cheeky little Niall." Zayn said pinching his cheeks.

"Shut up, idiot." Niall laughed.

"Okay, enough of that." Liam said.

"We could give her a tour!" Harry says.

They all nod in agreement. They get up, and you follow.

-----

They show you everything, there rooms too. You figure out Harry is across from you, Niall next to you, Louis next to Niall, Liam by Harry, and Zayn by Liam. You and Harry's are furthest down the hall.

By the time they finish, you all go down for dinner. You had a late breakfast, so you've just been snacking all day.

Everyone sits in the dining room, and Brad brings out chicken, with rolls and vegetables, and mashed potatoes. It looked delicious.

Everyone eats, and goes for seconds. Niall, has third and a little fourths.

"Thanks, Brad. It was amazing." You say, handing him the plate.

"My pleasure, I love cooking for these childs." He said looking at the boys. Everyone laughs.

"I'm going to bed." You tell all the boys.

"It's only nine." Niall says.

"I know, but I need to catch up on sleep. I had fun today. Goodnight." You said walking up the stairs. They all say goodnight. You open your door, and change into spandex and a tank top. You fall on your bed, and immediately are asleep.