Chapter 8

You knocked softly on Niall's door.

"Go away!" He yelled.

"Niall please. Let's talk." You said. You heard loud footsteps, and niall opened the door.

"About how I fell for you and you went to Harry and told him it was all nothing? How I actually believed you like me to? I'm such an idiot!" He screamed, going back into his room. You walked in, and sat next to him. He scooted away. It broke your heart.

You felt a tear fall down your cheek.

"Niall, I do like you. And Harry. I've only known you for what, 4 days? I still need time to figure everything out. I can't just choose one." You tell him. He looks at you. He's been crying. You feel another tear down your cheek.

You put your head in your hands and started crying. You couldn't help it, these boys you've known for a few days were tearing you apart.

You felt a pair of arms wrap around you. You looked up to see Niall, who was hugging you. He wiped a tear from your cheek.

"I'm sorry, Grace. I've been so worried about myself. I'll give you time." He says. You smile.

"Thank you Niall." You tell him. Then there is a knock at Niall's door. You get up an get it, to see Harry. You let him in.

"I was just checking on you, i heard crying." He said, sitting on the bed with you and Niall.

"Yes, it's okay. But don't leave. I need to talk to both of you." You say. They look at you.

"Listen, I like you both. But, I need time to think. And, also, you can't get jealous of ANYTHING i do. And you also can't fight. Or else I won't even consider either of you." You say. They both nod.

"Ok, thank you." You say hugging both of them.

-----

"Everything settled?" Zayn asked once everyone is downstairs.

"Yes." You answer.

"Which one are you dating?" Louis asks.

"Neither." You tell them. They look shocked. Everyone is silent.

"I knew she wasn't lying about being a Louis girl." Louis says smirking. Everyone laughs.

This is way better than fighting.