Chapter 22

"W-what?" He asked. You nodded.

"We... Didn't use protection..." You nervously looked up at him. He had the same reaction as you.

"Oh god. What if-"

"What if's aren't good right now, Harry. We need to know." You told him. He nodded.

"I'll run and get a... Thing." He said. You nodded.

"It may be to soon to tell, so get a few. Just so we can be sure, maybe in another week or so." He nodded. He grabbed the keys, and his coat. He came in and kissed you.

"I'll be back in a few minutes, just stay here. Don't worry, Grace. Everything will be okay." He said, cupping your face.

"I know." You kissed him. He walked out, and you could here the car start.

Hopefully everything will be okay.

-----

"I'll love you, no matter what Grace. I will stay with you no matter what." He said. You were about to take the test. You took some the day after, and it said no result. You had one left.

"I know Harry. I'm just nervous." You said. He kissed you.

"It will be okay." He reassured you. You nodded, than walked into the bathroom to take the test.

You waited 5 minutes, then grabbed the test. It said nothing. Absolutely nothing. You ran out of the bathroom, and showed Harry.

"It's a freaking stupid ass-"

"It's okay, I'll buy more. Be back in ten." He said rushing out of the door. You layed on the bed, and let out a big sigh.

At least your father was gone. He'd be all over you.

-----

Harry stormed into the house, throwing a magazine on the bed next to you. You picked it up, and stared wide-eyed.

"How did they...." You asked.

"Apparently caught me last time. Fucking paps. God!" He said. The magzine read-

Harry styles makes girlfriend pregnant!

Freaking stupid paps.

"Here's the tests. I got three." He said handing you a bag.

"Okay, I'll be right back." You said. He nodded, and you walked to the bathroom. Taking all three tests.

You waited, and waited. Yet when it came time, you couldn't look.

"Harry, come here." You said. He ran in.

"What's the resuts?" He asked. You shook your head.

"I couldn't look. You do it." You told him. He nodded, then flipped over all three. He stood there, than turned around to look at you.

He had tears in his eyes, and he smiled, nodding.

You ran and hugged him.

Oh. My. Freaking. God.

You were having a baby.