Surprise!

Dad, me, DiNozzo, Ziva and McGee were going to go over to me and Chad's old house, the one where I discovered what he does. Me and dad were going in one car while the others followed. I wasn't excited for this. I just wanted this to be over. Dad knew where it was so I just kept my eyes closed on the way there. When we stopped, dad tapped my arm and I opened my eyes. I took a deep breath in and stepped out of the car. I looked up at the Victorian style house that used to be mine. The family that lives here now is on vacation in the Bahamas but we still called them to let them know what was going on and why we were breaking into their homes. We also told them that if anything was broken that we or Chad had caused that we would pay them back. They gave of permission to go ahead. They said that we didn't need to worry about anything that's broken. I looked at dad and saw that he was examining the house as well but his gun was out. I followed his actions and took out my gun as well. The others had their guns out as well. "DiNozzo, David go around the back. McGee, you and I will go in the front" dad ordered. "What about me?" I asked. He looked at me. "I want you to stay right here" he said. I lowered my gun. "Why? I know the house better than anyone here!" I protested. "Stay here and no arguing" he snapped. I sighed. "Fine" I gave in. I knew I wasn't going to win.

Dad nodded and went in. I watched as they kicked in the door. I sighed and leaned against the hood of dad's car. I closed my eyes and waited. I faintly heard them yell clear many times. I opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings. I was afraid and nervous just to be out here all alone. I sighed. I hoped they would hurry up. I faced the car and closed my eyes. I opened them when I heard footsteps coming towards me from behind. I looked at the windshield of the car and saw a very familiar face coming closer. I spun around fast and pulled my gun out. I aimed at him but he ran the rest of the way to me and pushed my arms away and I shot. We fought for a few minutes and he knocked me out. All I could see was black.

Gibbs's POV:

Me and McGee were in the basement when a gunshot was fired. It came from outside and I ran out up the stairs and out the door as fast as I could. Once I got outside, I saw a blue sedan drive out of there. I took out my gun and shot at it but I missed. Jess was no where in sight. McGee, Ziva and DiNozzo showed up and I screamed in anger. I left her out there by herself. I should have had her come with me. "Let's get back to base" I said. They got into their car and I got into my car. They backed out and I backed out as well. I sped most of my way back to the base. How could I be so stupid?! I parked and got out, slamming the car door. I stormed into the squad room and went over to my desk. I slammed my gun into my drawer. I put my head into my hands and groaned. "Boss, what are we going to do now?" DiNozzo asked. I looked at him. I slowly stood up. "What do we do now? We find Jess! Finding Jess is the top priority!" I yelled. Director Shepard walked up and stood next to DiNozzo. "It sure is, Gibbs. Who told her to stay outside alone?" she asked. I glared at her. "I did" I said and stormed off. I didn't need a lecture coming from her. I know she and Jess have a special bond. I went to autopsy and got a roll of the paper towels and laid down on a autopsy table and closed my eyes.

Director Shepard's POV:

I watched as Gibbs walked away. I sighed. I looked at DiNozzo. "What are you doing? Find her!" I yelled. He nodded and immediately sat down at his desk. I observed them at their desks doing their job. I rubbed my temples. What Gibbs did was reckless. I hope she's doing okay wherever she is.

Jess's POV:

I groaned and opened my eyes. All I saw was blackness. The place smelled mucky and humid. I was cold. I felt that my wrists were tied together and I couldn't touch the floor. I started to panic because it was so familiar. I lifted my knees to my chest to discover that I was only wearing my underwear and bra. I straightened my legs. "Chad!" I yelled. Nothing. "CHAD!" I yelled again. I heard footsteps and then the light went on. It blinded me and I closed my eyes and opened them to readjust to the brightness. He came down the stairs. I glared at him. "Let me go" I demanded. He chuckled. "I don't think so. I'm finally going to get my wish" he replied. I grew even more panicked as I saw the rows of different knives on the work table. "This is not going to end well for you. You are going to go back to jail" I said. He rolled his eyes. "Maybe so but I still will be able to see your insides, Jess" he said. I took a deep breath. My mouth was dry and I was thirsty. "Can I at least get some water?" I asked. He thought about it. "Fine" he said, goin back upstairs. I saw my phone, badge and gun on the work table. I looked up at the rope, holding my wrists. Chad came back down with a glass of water with a straw. He held up the glass and I drank the water. It was cold and refreshing. "Thank you Chad" I said once I finished with the water. He nodded.

"They will catch you, you know" I said. He laughed at that. "Yea, how will they?" he asked. "I don't know but they will. My dad will find you" I said. "Oh I'm sure that he will try" he said. He faced the table and touched all of the knives. "But I'm betting that he's blindsided by the fact that I have you and it's all his fault. He left you out there all alone" he said with a chuckle in his tone. I took in a deep breath. He picked up a knife and walked over to me. He smirked. I squirmed. "No! Please don't! Please!" I begged. He slowly shook his head. I screamed as he cut the outline of my one scar.