Think About It For A Minute...

Added a new one.

...Maybe Jean and Marco were meant for each other because one gets made fun of for being a horse and the other one gets made fun of for "hiding half of who he is."

...Remember how Petra got killed on a tree? Well in Greek, "Petra" means "stone" or "rock". Trees make paper. Her death was one big Rock Paper Scissors joke.

...Armin's voice is usually narrating the story. What if that's him in the future and everyone else dies? If he died early on, how would anyone be telling the story of the fate of humanity?

...What would Mikasa's future look like if her parents never died from those men? Would she have met Eren? Would she have ever snapped into her true Ackerman form?

...What if the smiling Titan knew that Carla was Grisha's second wife and ate her on purpose instead of running off? Carla WAS under a good amount of rubble, pretty hard to get out of and probably hidden well from the Titans. So how did that smiling Titan see or smell her?

...How do the higher-ups get their meat products?

...Where would the show/characters be if Levi didn't exist?

...Where would the show/characters be if Levi had died?

...Couldn't they just chop off some of the crystal that Annie sealed herself into and make tools to chip away at it? If it's diamond (which it probably is due to nothing being able to scratch/break it), it should be able to scratch itself. And since Eren's Titan skin is made of the same stuff as Annie's, it would be able to break it.

...The scene where Eren got eaten by the Titan and was screaming in its stomach, he was in a pool of red liquid. Titans don't digest their food, and they throw it up when their stomach is full. This means they wouldn't need gastric acid. THIS would mean that Eren was basically sitting in a gigantic pool of pure blood that was from all the people who were eaten before him.

*...The scene where Levi goes up to one of the wrapped corpses, the hand that is hanging from the cape had a bite mark around the thumb area and is unusually small for a male, signaling that it is a female. The only other female who died that bit her hand like that was Petra. He then leans down to take something from the body. Later, Levi gives a badge to a soldier that was grieving over his best friend and caused everyone to throw the bodies from the wagons. That was Petra's badge. Levi sacrificed the only remnant he had of her left just to give that soldier closure.

...What if Marco never died? If he survived, he could have told the regiments that Bertholdt, Reiner, and Annie were Titan shifters and that had something to with the attack on the walls. They could have tracked the three down and stopped them, thus stopping Zeke's plans and hurting many others. The Levi squad would still be alive. All these deaths could have been prevented if Marco never died.

(Comment one of your own!)