If Levi Were To Die

Note: This might not be a joke or really funny, but this is my interpretation is what would happen if this character were to die.

Armin: The other groups separated from ours!

Eren: This is bad... Did they send any signal flares?!

Armin: Not yet...

Eren: ... *Looks into distance* There's a lot of Titans in that area... I hope they're not there.

Armin: Me too... Eren, we need to get to the extra maneuver gear! Or else-

Connie: Guys!

Eren: Connie! Sasha! Where are the others?!

Connie: That's the problem! Our group was ambushed!

Sasha: Mikasa told us to escape and find you before our gas runs out! She's still back there with everyone else fighting off the Titans!

Eren: Mikasa...! She's still down there?!

Connie: Armin, they almost took out Jean...! The hand just swung... And... *shudders*

Armin: I-is he alright?!

Connie: We checked. It's pretty bad, but I think he'll be okay for now-

Eren: We need to get down there!

Sasha: But Eren-

Eren: Our friends are down there! Do you want them all to die?!

Sasha/Connie: ...

Armin: ...E-Eren's right. We need to get over there as soon as we can!

Connie: ...Alright.
____________________________
At the area...

Sasha: This looks terrible...!

Armin: Looks like they took out most of the Titans. Do you see anyone?

Eren: ...*gasp* Mikasa!

Mikasa: Pant... Pant... Eren! *Hugs Eren*

Eren: Are you okay?!

Mikasa: I'm fine. Are you?

Eren: Yeah... Where's the rest of the group?

Mikasa: Hange's looking after Jean. We found a group of rocks away from the Titans to hide them both. All of the them seem to be abnormal for some reason... But...

Armin: Wait... Hange's with Jean?! Then what about the attackers?! If she's not there, there's only one other active attacker on the field!

Mikasa: ...I know.

Armin: Then why did Hange go with Jean?!

Mikasa: ...

Eren: Mikasa...

Mikasa: ...Because... He told me that he could take care of it...