Danger Still Lingers

Começar do início

"You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords," Kira says to Stiles then turns to her mother. "Mom, don't do this to him." She pleads.

"Stiles." I say worry covering my tone.

"It's already done." Noshiko deadpans. My heart drops to my stomach.

The Oni materialize out of the shadows. Melissa lets out a gasp from next to me. I watch with baited breath as one cups Stiles face and another stands behind him. They preform the test on him just like they did to everyone else. Once they completed it, they vanished and he dropped to the ground with a grunt. I rushed forward to him.

"Look behind his ear." Noshiko orders.

The kanji was there. "It worked." I breath out. Everyone gathers around Stiles and I, I help him sit up some while his body shakes.

"Am I actually me?" Stiles asks.

"More you than the nogitsune." Noshiko answers.

"Can the oni find him?"

"Tomorrow night. It's too close to dawn now."

Stiles grimaces in frustration. "Can they kill him?"

"It depends on how strong he is."

"What about Lydia? Why would he take her?" Scott cuts in.

"He would only take her for an advantage." Noshiko replies.

"You mean her power?" I question.

"The power of a Banshee."

+

I was pacing around the living room with my phone in my hand. I was still waiting for Derek to answer me.

My phone rang in my jacket pocket. I whipped it out, it was Argent. It was a text from him.

Derek was here, he should be home by now

 -Argent 

I left Scott's to go home and see Derek but promised to be back as soon as I could.

I threw open the loft door and I saw Derek. He turned around when he saw me.

"Where the hell have you been?" I demand.

"I can explain." Derek replies.

"You better! I was worried sick, where the hell were you? No note, no call no explanation, do you not know there is a crazy person going around killing people or have you forgotten already?" I rant.

"There could be a crazy person standing here with me." He mutters under his breath.

I put my hands on my hips. "Excuse me? What did you just say?"

Derek rolls his eyes. "Anna, I'm fine calm down. Now just let me explain."

"Do you not know how bad it is to say 'calm down' to a pissed off woman?Did our older sister teach you absolutely nothing?" I snap.

He pinches the bridge of his nose. "Are you done?"

"Derek Michael Hale! I will rip your throat out with my teeth if you don't quit being an ass right now!"

"I would say you sound like Mom, but Mom never used that many profanities when she yelled at me." Derek laughs out.

"Derek I was worried about you, do you not get that? You disappeared! Isaac has been in the hospital, Stiles just became Stiles like an hour ago,do you get how freaked out I've been?"

"Okay, now are you done?"

I narrow my eyes at him. "Oh yeah I'm done, you just better pray that I don't come down when you're sleeping tonight and punch you in the head or just kick you repeatedly for revenge."

"Why are you being so hostile?" Derek questions.

"Because I've been under a lot of stress, I'm a bit sexually frustrated and I still have two days left on my period, oh yeah and I saw our mother and our older sister while I was trying to help exercise a nogitsune from my boyfriend. So excuse me if I'm being a bit bitchy when you disappear all damn day!"

My brother stares at me wide eyed. "You what? Repeat that please. You saw Mom and Laura?"

"Yes,it was in a vision but it felt so real, I missed them." I mutter my voice quiet.

"I tried to kill Argent." Derek states.

My eyes widen. "You what?"

"I was possessed and I wanted to kill him, just like how he almost killed you and how Kate killed our whole family. I blamed him and I wanted to end him right in front of Allison."

"Argent wasn't going to shoot me."

"How do you know? He had a gun aimed and loaded and you were at the end of the barrel how was I supposed to know if he was going to pull the trigger or not?" Derek snaps.

Derek sits down on the table as I still stand in front of him. "I thought my sister was going to die again and when I was possessed, I wanted to make him suffer the way I would've if I lost you." Derek's voice pinches at the end of his statement.

I sit down next to him. "Der, I wasn't gonna just let him kill Stiles. I really really care about him. I would take a bullet for him, just like I would take one for you. You and me, we always lookout for each other. That's not gonna stop and I know you would do anything to protect me, just like I would you."

My brother puts his arm around me and pulls me close to him and kisses the top of my head. "Just please never do that again. I can't lose you A, never."

"I don't want to lose you either, next time just write a damn note."

Derek chuckles, "Next time? I'm really hoping I don't get possessed by a damn fly ever again."

I laugh. "I wish you could've seen Mom and Laura."

 "Me too, kid."

X

Hey guys! We all know the scenes that are coming up and I'm hoping I did them right, I can't believe I am almost done with 3b, I hope you all have enjoyed this story as much as I have enjoyed writing it

Is there anything you guys are hoping to see in season 4 or before this season is over? Let me know in the comments below:)

All for now, comment, vote, follow:) Much love to you all