Chapter 26 - The Memory Lane

*In Wolverhampton*

*Vida's POV*

"I'm not doing that", I say.
"I think it's time", he says.

I just stared at him. He was staring at me too.
"Liam, Vida, stop this", says Karen.

"Liam, just give her some time, she came here for the first time", says Karen.
"Mom. You don't know what she did", says Liam.

Yes, I am the one getting blamed. He's the one blaming me. He did that purposely so that I agree to do the thing he wants me to do. But I'm not going to give up. Thankfully, Karen supported me.
"I don't like this, why do you support her, you are my Mom", says Liam.

"That's how I feel when my Mom supported you", I say.
"Are you seriously doing this? To me?", asks Liam.

I'd lie to myself if I say that I wanted to do it, but I had to because he thinks he can win this, but Vida's not giving up.

"Yes", I lie confidently.
"Alright, then bye", says Liam walking out.
"Bye", I say.

"What did you do?", asks Karen.
"He said that he'll take me to the old house where my parents stayed when they were here", I say.
"Your parents stay there whenever they come here Vida, I mean, Vanessa lived there, I think you should go and see it if you are ready I think you should", says Karen.
"Yeah, I think I should", I say.

I think I can do this. 

"I'll just talk to Liam and come", I say.
"Yes, go sort this out", says Karen.

I go outside. I try to call Liam but he wasn't lifting the call. Probably he took Buddy for a walk.
By the way, I never knew that Liam had a puppy here. So the first day I came here, was something like this.

"You never told me that you had a puppy", I say freaked out.

Not that I hate dogs or puppies but I'm scared of them.
Buddy was just a few months old. So he wasn't big, he was a puppy.

"He's so cute", says Liam playing with him.
He shows him to me. I just rub his back. I could feel something weird from inside.

After finishing dinner, I was sitting on his bed. I get a call from Niall.
Oh my god! I didn't call Niall from the time I came here.

"I know that you're mad, so should I convince you by saying I'm sorry? Or I love you?", I say answering his call.
"I'll say I'm missing you", says Niall.
"Didn't you go to Ashley's place?", I ask him.

"Turns out that I went to meet Ashley and her parents, spent time there, but still end up missing two people, so I came to stay at their place", says Niall.
"Your turn", says Niall.
"Turns out that my husband has a pet over here and I'm scared of it", I say.
"How are you scared of Buddy?", asks Niall.
"You know about it?", I ask.

"The entire world knows except you", says Niall.
"Stop making me feel bad", I say.
"Ok, real talk, did you order something, online, because you've got something", says Niall.
"What? What are you talking about? I didn't order anything", I say.

"But it came under your name", says Niall.
"Ok, keep it there, don't open it", I say.
"You see, I have a problem of opening something which is for my Wifey, my hands don't seem to stop themselves from going towards that thing", says Niall.

"Stop them before I come and cut them if you open it", I say sarcastically.
"Oh my god! I'm so scared", says Niall sarcastically.

But honestly, that's weird because I didn't order anything.
Suddenly, I feel something moving under the blanket.
I gasp.