Chapter 4 - 'Epic Fail'

*Ritu's POV*

This! Was the most horrible moment of my life. My parents were sitting on the couch opposite me and Ric.

We were just staring at each other for the past fifteen minutes.

"Can someone please utter a word?", asks my Mom.
"I will if Dad stops staring at my boyfriend", I say.

" Look! You two cannot live together", says my father.
"But why?", asks my Mom.

" I like Ric and I want him to stay with Ritu, I feel that I can trust him", says my Mom.
"No!", says my Dad.

"Dad! I'm comfortable over here, Ric and I are happy over here, just think about it", I say.
" Hmmm. Thought about it, still no!", says my Dad.

Ric sighs and says, "Mr and Mrs R, I don't mind if someone doesn't like me, but I promise you that I'll take care of your daughter well, as long as we're together", says Ric looking at me.

" We'll talk to you once we come back, Ric, can stay in his room tonight", says my Dad.

----------------------------*_*-------------------------

*Later that night*

*Vida's POV*

I wake up feeling thirsty. I walk out of my room and suddenly I trip down and fall.
"Ouch!", I say.

From where the hell did this huge box come? 

" Are you alright?", asks Harry.
"I don't think so, what are you doing here in the hall in the middle of the night?", I ask him.
" First, let me put you on the couch", says Harry.

He picks me and carries me to the couch and puts me down.

"Tell me, what are you doing?", asks Harry.
" Well! I was thirsty and I couldn't sleep because Niall and Liam are fighting in their sleep for my waist", I say.
Harry chuckles and says, " let me see what happened to your toe"
He examines it.

Suddenly, he twists it.
"Ow!", I shout and then cover my mouth with my hands.
" Shhh! Summer is sleeping", says Harry.

"Sorry", I say.
" Is it fine now? ", he asks.
" Yep, I guess", I say.

Harry runs into the kitchen and gets a glass of water.
"Aww! Thanks, Harry", I say taking the glass from his hand.

" Can I ask you a question? ", I ask Harry.
" Sure! ", he says.
" Do..you..still like Summer?", I ask.

"Hmmm....was expecting this question from you. I kinda like Summer, but the problem is that she's not the one for me and even she knows that I'm not the guy for her, it's as simple as that, I'm helping Summer not because I like her but because Louis asked me to, I know where are Louis and I'm not telling it to you", says Harry.

" I don't even want to know ", I say.
" Good! ", says Harry.
" Anyways! Can I know where is Louis?", I ask him.

"Vida! I'm not telling it to you because you'll tell your husband and your cousin, says Harry.
" Fine! Don't tell me", I say.

"Harry!", I say putting my hand on his hand.
" It's really sweet of you, what you are doing for Summer, it is something no one would do", I say.
"I know! I'm unique", says Harry.

I chuckle and say, " Yes! You are special and one in a million", I say.
"Yeah! Just like you", says Harry.
" We never had a conversation like this, did we? ", I ask Harry.
" Nope!", says Harry.

"Anyways! Let's go and sleep", says Harry.
" Harry! Stop diverting the topic and answer me, what are you doing here in the middle of the night?", I ask him again.