×××

"You're not like my regular clients." Harry said softly, almost blushing at Zayn.

"Well then tell me, what are your regular clients like?" Zayn asked and leaned forward in his chair, sticking out his tongue to wet his baby pink lips.

Harry chuckled but kept his eyes fixed on the beauty in front of him. "Well, for one, they're women."

Zayn flashed a grin and showed off his perfect teeth. "So this is new to you?"

"Mmm," Harry hummed and nodded.

"Well, why'd you say yes?"

Harry threw his head back and laughed, further enticing his new client. "Who's dumb enough to say no to this much cash?" His bright green eyes beamed under the room light. "You're loaded, baby." He whispered and sat on the edge of his chair, "I don't care if you're a boy, girl, young or old - I'll do whatever you want if you keep paying me like this." That and the fact that Harry couldn't deny that Zayn was turning him on as the minutes ticked by. He pulled his bottom lip in between his teeth before releasing it slowly and running his tongue over it.

Zayn's smile faded and Harry grew worried. "Stick out your tongue,"

"W - what?"

He leaned forward and Harry mimicked his action until their faces were just inches apart. "Do it," he whispered, urging Harry to do so. His hand slid up Harry's neck until it made its way into his long hair and pulled him closer, finally getting a taste of what he wanted since he laid eyes on him.

"You look like a God but taste like sin."

"That's rich coming from you." Harry muttered, the feeling of lust making him lightheaded. "Zayn." He drawled and stuck his tongue out again, flicking it over Zayn's lips. "Well, what are you waiting for?"

A/N: Thanks for the idea LukesStrippedShirt x