Chapter 1

Tony

"Clint, you better give that back to Loki! Natasha, would you please stop doing that and help me to look after your brothers for a little?", I could feel stress begins to heighten inside me. 

Tonight is the night where Steve is finally coming back home from his mission. He's been away from home for almost 2 weeks and everyone is missing him like heck. Mostly, me and little Peter. Natasha groans a little, continue to play with her phone for another 5 minutes before she finally help me taking care of Bruce, Thor and Loki while I take care of Clint and Peter. Just as I'm about to step out from the living room, Bruce scream out loudly for me in the room which makes me stop in track. 

"Daddy, Clint punch me!", he whines. 

My eyes shot wide, before it turns to hard glares as I averts my gaze to Clint. He already look at me scared, well he should be! Knowing his punishment, he bring himself to the corner doing his punishment for 15 minutes. At least, he knows his mistake and take the responsibility to do his punishment. Bruce is currently cuddles with his oldest sister, Natasha so I call for Thor and Loki to follow me while she look after Bruce and Clint in the room. Natasha is in her high school and she's in sophomore year while Bruce, Clint and Thor are in their middle school. Loki and Peter are still in the Pre-K, but Loki will be going to elementary school next year. My babies are going up so fast now, which makes me feel hurt inside. It feels like only yesterday I just gave birth to them and now, they already grow up to be big kids and pre-teen. 

Thor and Loki follows me out from the kitchen, walking towards the kitchen as I'm gonna cook dinner before Steve arrives home. I place my youngest to his tall chair and strap him up while Thor and Loki find their seats at the counter. Peter, as usual would be whining and demands to be carry out from his seat but I quickly pass his little paci and some papers and crayons for him to draw on while Thor and Loki find some nice topic to talk about. I quickly get all the ingredients for dinner tonight from the pantry, appliances out from the lower cabinets before I begin to start my work. It's not easy working two jobs, especially one is to be housewife and look after kids while Steve out for mission. After my first birth to my baby girl, Nick already cut down missions for me to go but increases it to Steve. I feel bad for that to happen, but Steve keep assuring me that it's fine and he'd want me to stay home often for the kids. Sometimes, I feel like Nick is being unfair to my husband but again, this is S.H.I.E.L.D.S. we're talking about. 

No superheroes working for them ever get lesser mission than usual, unless they're in the same case as I am. I'm busy chopping all the ingredients that needed to be chop and cuts when Natasha walk into the kitchen with knocked out Bruce and sniffling Clint. I coo a little, before putting the knife down to the cutting board and wash my hands up before dries it with a cloth and call for Clint to come over. He sniffles once more, before run into my arms which I gladly have him in it. 

"I'm going to put Bruce down for his nap. He should be up when Pops back home.", tell Natasha. 

I hums and nods, before carrying Clint up to my hips, hushing the 12-years old son of mine. Bouncing him a little in my arms, I whispers all soothing words to his ear while rubbing soothing circles on his back. Clint still crying in my arms, but it didn't last long as it begins to dies down into sniffles. I smile softly and kiss his cheek softly, hushing him even more. 

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again. I promise, Daddy.", Clint sit up on my arms, looking at me with his tear-stained face and puffy blue eyes. 

I coo, smiling softly before peck his nose softly. Nodding to him, I reminds him to apologize to Bruce once the 13-years old boy wakes up. I know, how can 12-years old boy like Clint can hurt his a year older brother than him, Bruce? Well, here's the thing. Bruce is such a softie and he hates violence. You can throw all bad remarks to him, but you can't never hurt him. He'll either cry or be very pissed off and hurt you back even worse. You can think my little Bruce is my little Hulk. I don't mind about it. Once Clint is fully calm down and agree to apologize to Bruce once he's awake from his nap, I find him starting to get tired. Of course, it's their naptime now. Checking on Loki, Thor and Peter, I already find Peter knock out while drawing on the papers I given to him while Loki is at verge-of-sleeping. Chuckles a little, I nods before calling Loki up. The boy startles a little, waking up from his half-asleep before groans a little.