CHAPTER THIRTEEN

TWO MONTHS LATER
-
Lexie, I'm going out for a couple of drinks with Derek, want to come?" Mark asked the brunette who sat on their leather couch. She was watching a reality TV show with a bowl of popcorn drizzled with milk chocolate on top.

"No thanks, but you go have some fun. Don't be out for too late though,"Lexie said with a pout. "Tell Derek I said hi,"

Mark nodded. "Bye babe," he said and placed a peck on her forehead.

Lexie smiled and watched Mark exit the apartment.

"Bye," she whispered and went back to watching the show that was on.
-
Mark laughed at some joke Derek told him. "Good one," he slurred.

Derek nodded. "I know!" He laughed as well.

Shortly after they exchanged jokes, a woman walked into the bar. She had curly blonde hair with brown eyes. She wore a camel colored tank top, blue jeans, black sneakers, and a black jacket which was halfway zipped up. She seemed familiar.

"I've seen her somewhere," Mark stated. He looked over to Derek who was staring at his drink.

"Who?" He asked and looked up.

"Her," Mark said, motioning his chin over to the woman. He tried not to point at her.

"Oh yea, I've seen her around at the hospital. She works as those ultrasound people," Derek slurred.

Mark nodded. A smirk was plastered on his face.
-
"Well, I'm going to head home now, you coming?" Derek asked, standing up from the bar stool.

Mark shook his head no. "I'm going to finish my drink then I'll go home, thanks anyways,"

"Bye bud," Derek said and patted Mark on the back. He laughed and strutted out of the bar.

As soon as Derek left the bar, the blonde walked over to Mark.

"I'm Molly," she introduced herself as she sat down next to him.

"I know, you did the ultrasound on my girlfriend," he said and took a sip of his drink, a vodka tonic.

"Do you need a ride home?" The blonde asked. She stared into Mark's blue-green eyes.

Mark nodded. "I'm so drunk!" He laughed and toon another sip of his vodka tonic.

"Yea, I know, let's get you home," Molly said.

Mark nodded again. He stood up and stretched, which caused him to almost fall over. He let out a chuckle. It reminded him about that one saying his mother always said about laughing at yourself, but he couldn't quite remember what that saying was.

"I'll help you get into my car," Molly said as she held onto Mark's muscular arms.

Molly helped Mark outside, then into her white Jeep Wrangler.
-
"Thanks for taking me home," Mark said with a chuckle. "Wait, this isn't direction to my house," he spoke with confusion.

"Yea, I'm taking you to my house for the night so you can rest up. I'll take you home in the morning," the blonde explained. She didn't take her eyes off of the road.

"Oh,okay," Mark said with a nod.
-
Mark laid down in Molly's bed. He laid there with only boxers on. His clothes reeked of alcohol due to Derek spilling some of his drink all over Mark. He pulled her white sheets over him and closed her eyes.

Molly took the covers off of Mark. "I have something to show you," she whispered into his ear. She wore red lace lingerie.

"I can't, I'm dating Lexie and I have a child with her. I shouldn't have even come..I'm going to call a taxi to take me home," Mark said, trying to avoid looking at Molly.

"She doesn't need to find out about this," Molly whispered into his ear. "Please, Mark," she said, now climbing on top of him. "You know you want to," she said, placing a kiss on his lips
-
Loud moans filled the bedroom.
-
THE NEXT DAY

Mark woke up naked and with a headache. He looked around the room, which was unfamiliar to him. "Where am I?" he thought to himself. He looked over to his right, seeing an also naked Molly.

Mark stood up from the queen sized bed and put his clothes back on. He grabbed his phone out of his blue jean pocket to see many missed calls from Lexie. He sighed. "I'll call her back later," He thought to himself. He opened up the phone app and called a taxi service.
-
Mark walked into their apartment. Lexie was laying down on the couch, eating a bowl of cereal. Lexie looked up from her bowl of cereal. "Where were you? I was so worried, and you didn't answer my calls! I thought you died!" Lexie said quickly.

A sigh escaped Mark's lips. "Lexie, we need to talk," Mark said and gulped. He didn't want to tell Lexie, but the guilt was already eating him alive.

"What is it?" She asked, standing up.

"Well, I-" Mark started, getting cut off by a groan. "What is it?" Mark asked.

"I think my water just broke,"

you guys are going to be so mad at the ending (-: JAJJAA XOXO ps sorry for any spelling mistakes I didn't proofread oops
-nya <3