CHAPTER EIGHT

The sound of snoring filled the room, causing Mark to wake up. He's a heavy sleeper so he wouldn't normally wake up to snoring, but today seemed different. Mark rolled over, now facing Lexie.

He looked at her face. It wasn't a look,though—it was more of a stare. He stared at her. He stared at her chocolate brown hair. He stared at her thin eyebrows. He stared at her mouth which was open a crack. It was causing her snore.
-
Mark let out a soft chuckle as Lexie woke up. "Good morning" he said, placing a kiss on her cheek. "Good morning " she said, sitting up.
-
Lexie slowly walked to the lunch table where Meredith, April, and Cristina sat. She recently stopped using her wheelchair. It annoyed her not having the ability to go places without being in some stupid chair, so she just stopped using it. Lexie took a seat next to April.

"You must be starving" Meredith said, eyeing Lexie's plate. She had two cheeseburgers, fries, a bag of potato chips, and some baby carrots.

Lexie nodded. "I don't know why I'm so hungry" Lexie said and took a bite of one of her fries.

"You're going to be a hippo" Cristina joked, taking one of Lexie's fries.
-
Lexie walked into one of her patients room. "Hey, Ethan" She said with a smile.

"Hi," he replied, smiling as well.

"How's your arm?" Lexie asked. Ethan was in the hospital for slipping in the shower which caused him to break his arm.

"Pretty good, I'm still feeling some pain"

"Okay, I'll be back with some painkillers" Lexie smiled and left the room.
--
ok sorry for this sucky chapter. I guess this is kind of a filler? anyways, chapter nine will be published soon!!
xx, nya