{30} Steve Rogers: Its Snow it Won't Kill You

Day 1 of 12 Days of One-Shot's

Requests still open for you to fill out the form on one-shot 29

____________________

You and Steve were walking side by side, holding hands through the park. It snowed all day yesterday and you were eager to go out in it. 

The sidewalks were cleared and children littered the park playing in the snow. Releasing Steve's hand you ran over to the side and picked up and pile of snow and shaped it into a ball. You turn back to Steve with a mischievous grin. 

"Y/N no." He said backing up.

"Y/N yes." You mimicked him before chucking it in his direction. He blocked his face just as the snowball hit his arm. He gave you a stern look but all you did was look innocently at him. "What? It's snow, it won't kill you." You pointed out. Bending down you picked up more snow and formed it into a ball. Looking back up, something cold hit your face. With your hand you wiped it off your face. You gasp mockingly. "You would dare it a lady in the face with a snowball, well then, I see how it is." You sarcastically say before throwing another snowball at him which he dodged.

Steve laughed as you pouted, walking up to you. 

"Are you done now?" He asked you. You quickly shook your head. He chuckled before kissing your semi-cold chapped lips. Bringing your hand up, you mushed snow onto his head. His blue eyes widened in surprise as you giggle. "Oh so is that how its going to be." He wrapped his arms around you, lifting you up off the ground. You squeal in surprise.

"Steve, put me down" You exclaimed, laughing.

"If you insist." He said as he tossed you forward. You let out a yelp as you fell into a pile of snow. 

You could feel the snow melting and seeping into your jeans. But the thing is your butt was stuck in the snow.

"Steve, I'm stuck." You whined. He looked like he would die of laughter, he found it so funny. "Steeevvee." 

He walked over and helped pull you out of the snow. Your butt and the back of you thighs were soaked. After that you guys went home with Steve carrying you because your butt was numb causing you not being able to walk.

_____________________________

Vote/Comment