Chapter 13

Taking care of her

*Aaron's p.o.v.*

*timeskip to night*

I really can't fall anymore in love with her . She is a great girlfriend and a wonderful mother . She fed , bathed and changed Maddie while I work .

As we sat down on the couch  , Aph was holding Maddie .  Maddie stared at me . Then stared back at Aph .

'You want to hold her?'I nodded. Aph handed me Maddie. She started crying . Then Aph went and grabbed her hand then she instantly stopped crying .

'Hoe did you do that , love?' I asked her .

'Again she's used to me ,' she smiled at me then kissed me on the cheek . 'So glad that you like her ,' she smiled at me .

'I do . But I think I love you more ,' I kissed her and Maddie .

Aph let go of Maddie's hand . Maddie looks about if she was going to cry but she didn't . Aph started to play 'peek-a-boo' with her .

'Maddie peek a boo ' she hid her face in her hands than looked at Maddie again . Maddie started to giggle . I started to laugh as well . Aph continued to entertain Maddie as I watched .

She reached out to Aph wanting Aph to carry her . Aph carried her and rocked her to sleep . She then tucked Maddie into her bed and Maddie slept. I went to my room to sleep while Aph went to sleep with Maddie . I kissed her goodnight and went to bed .

*Aph's p.o.v.*

Maddie woke up several times last night crying. I woke up and rocked her back to sleep each time .

I woke up at 7:00 in the morning and decided to train . Before that I made Maddie her formula and set it on the kitchen table.
I went to my secret room to practice . Yes I have a secret room don't judge me . I transformed into my angel form . I was in a more powerful form . It was my warrior form . I had a a blue indestructable dress and wings . A blue sword saying 'Princess Elena' appeared by myside and  my eyes were blue. I started training .

When I was done training, I showered and got dressed into this.

I wore my necklace and bracelet

I wore my necklace and bracelet . Then started doing my makeup . When I was done I saw Maddie has already woke up. She was smiling . Wanting me to pick her up . I picked her up then began to tickle her slightly . She giggled away . I carried her to the kitchen and fed her the baby formula . When she was done I burped her. I went to my dresser and pulled out a necklace .

I gave her this necklace and said 'May thy necklace protect thee from danger,' I didn't want Maddie to get cursed so I put a spell on the necklace so whoever is wearing the necklace will be protected

I gave her this necklace and said 'May thy necklace protect thee from danger,' I didn't want Maddie to get cursed so I put a spell on the necklace so whoever is wearing the necklace will be protected . She stared at the necklace then looked at me . Her blue eyes sparkling like the diamond on the necklace .

I put her in a baby high chair then started to make breakfast which was pancakes and eggs . I gave Maddie a stuffed puppy to play with that I bought for her yesterday.

 I gave Maddie a stuffed puppy to play with that I bought for her yesterday

When I was done cooking , Aaron came down .

'Morning princess ,' he kissed Maddie on the cheek .

'Morning love,' he walks over to me and kisses me.
'Morning honey , I made breakfast . '

'Thanks,' he started to eat. 'How was your night ?'

'Okay I guess . This little rascal keeps waking up . I started to tickle Maddie on the nose . She giggled .'And that reminds me I  have to go get a crib for her .  '

'Why can't we all go?' Aaron asked as he ate another bite of his pamcake .

'1.I don't want the others  to know because its too early. 2. I dont want you getting killed by Katelyn or Corey . 'I said as I finished up my breakfast.

'Oh yeah.... ok I'll go get a crib if you want . And also what is Maddie wearing ?' He asked me .

'You will ? Thank you . And also she is wearing a necklace that I enchanted to protect her so she won't get cursed nor possesed . ' I cleaned the dishes then went and picked her up . 'We can get the crib later because we have to go to the offices . We can introduce her to the SkyMedia because they are less likely to kill you . '

'Ok cool . I like that Idea ' he kissed me then went upstairs to change . I prepared all my stuff and brought Maddie's stuff like her diapers , her formula and her stuffie. We then went to the office .