Me:
How ya doing?

Nialler:
Idk...

Me:
But are you alright, mate?

Nialler:
Ya. I think so. Why ya asking?

Me:
Cos of what happened with Noelle.

Nialler:
Nah!Im okay. I've seen her snogging the guy before.

Me:
WHAT?!

Nialler:
You're not helping Lou.

Me:
Have you asked her out? Please tell me you have!!!!!!

Nialler:
No.

Me:
You idiot!! If you don't, someone's going to.

Nialler:
Hahaha! I already did

Me:
Ugh! Should've known, alright then take her out today! How 'bout dinner at 8

Nialler:
Uh...I don't think so...

Me:
Why?

Nialler:
She doesn't like going to fancy restaurants on firsts dates.

Me:
Man, this chick is hard, I'll think of something. Bye

I looked up from my phone and noticed that everyone was staring at me and at Niall.How long was I on my phone.Geez what's their problem.

"What?"I spoke after a minute of silence.

"Nothing. It's just that you where reading the texts out loud."Harry responded in a soft voice.

"Y-you as-asked out my s-sister?" Oh my... we're in loads of trouble.

"RRRUUUNNN!!!!!"I screamed directly at Niall.He didn't know what I meant so he just stayed in his place.Oh how dumb can this lad be.

"Liam's gonna beat the shit out of you, Niall"Once I said that he stood up but he was to late.Liam was ready to punch him.In the other hand everyone was just watching and enjoying what was happening.

"What was my number one rule, Niall?"He asked coldly.

"To not date your sister"He answered softly.He looked so innocent and scared.

"Then why did you break the rule"

"Actually Liam. It isn't his fault it's mine"Noelle spoked up looking much better than before.Man this girl is strong.

"No it isn't."Niall whispered

"No Niall.I see you can't confront Liam 'cause your afraid but I'm not.Here it goes. Liam apparently Niall and I started to have feeling for each other.I have no idea how he started to fancy me but it happened.I had liked Niall for a very long time, more than he knows.And if you can't accept the fact that we both have feeling for each other then shame on you.Can't you just let the guy be happy."

"If you didn't know he has a girlfriend."Liam said in a coldly way again.

"If you didn't know they broke up in London."she said mocking him.