|5|

NOELLE'S P.O.V

So the boys had their interview and they did really well.I left my car at the boy's flat when I dropped of Harry and Niall. Now the four boys and me are in a black SUV.

"I'm hungry!!!!"Niall started to whine.I forgot that he loves food more than anything.

"What do you want to ea-"Liam was cut off by Niall.

"NANDOS"He said loud enough.This guy acts like a little kid sometimes well they all do.

It took us about 15 minutes to get to the nearest Nandos.I had no idea what they serve there so I was nervous.Ive heard about this place because my friends talked about it but I never really payed attention.Niall ran to the door really fast once he got out the car.I was the last one to enter.Harry and Louis went to look for an available seat.While Liam, Niall and I ordered the food.

"Hello Sir. Welcome to Nandos.May I take your order."A guy with a British accent said.

"Yes.Can I get an order of the peri peri chicken."Niall spoke.What.CHICKEN.NONO.

"Um... Hey Liam can I talk to you?"I asked.

"Yeah sure what's up sis."Liam responded.

"I don't eat chicken."I told him.

"Oh..um don't worry they also give salads." Liam is a life saver.I decided to go with Harry and Louis.They looked bored and I think they were also hungry.

"Noelle!"Louis stood up and hugged me.

"We missed you"He said.Still hugging me.His hug was really tight I couldn't breathe anymore.

"Hey kid you're choking me.I can breath."I was choking on each word.Did Louis wanted to kill me or what?

"Sorry.And I'm not a kid I'm a man."He responded. I saw Harry was about to laugh.Louis let go and we sat down.I sat down next to Harry.Louis sat in front of me.Liam and Niall came back and sat on each side of Louis.They all started their own conversations.I decided to use my phone to play Pokemon Go. Yeah I play Pokemon Go. It's my favorite game of all time. Plus I watch the Pokemon series.

"Hey Noelle what are you playing?"Harry asked while looking at my screen.

"Pokemon Go"that was all I said to him. I wasn't walking so I couldn't play the game. I put my phone away and saw the boys looking at me.

"What?"I asked. Oh my these 4 boys are weird.

"Cool"They said simultaneously. I felt weird around them because I just met them yesterday. They continued their conversations except Harry.

"Hey Harry.How are you dude?"I asked him.

"I'm good.Thanks.What about you?"He asked.

"I'm alright.I guess"I responded.Harry was a nice guy.We started to talk about ourselves until the others started to join in our nice conversation.

"So what's your career?"He asked. Haha. Can't wait to see the look on their faces.

"Oh... I work for the FBI. I'm a FBI agent."

"What do you do there?"Louis asked.

"According to google it's:The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is the principal investigative arm of the Department of Justice, charged with defending the United States from terrorism and enforcing federal laws."I responded awkwardly.

"But you have to be an-"Liam was about to say something when the food arrived. A guy placed the chicken and my salad on the table.He looked familiar.I got a feeling that I knew him back in L.A. But I don't know who he is.

"Hey Liam mate who's the salad for."Niall asked.When he said that I felt kind of embarrassed.

"Oh it's mine."I said I got the salad from the other side of the table.

The boys were wondering if I was a vegetarian and I said no. I just don't like chicken but I eat beef, pork, or anything that it's not chicken.

"Oh c'mon please try it you're gonna love it pleaseeee."Niall started to whine.

"No. I won't do it. I'm allergic to chicken."I told him.I felt guilty that I lied on the last part.

"You can't be allergic. It's impossible"He said.

"Can we please not talk about it. You're making me feel uncomfortable."I started to eat my salad.I don't want to discuss with someone that can't accept the fact that I don't eat or like chicken. I'll never eat it again and I won't change just because someone wants me to.

I finished my salad and the boys were still eating. I was bored. I missed working.And I'm being serious I love my job it's the best. I'm proud of who I am. No one believed that I was gonna work for the FBI except for the people who cared about me. That does not count my parents. They don't know about what I do, they'll think it's impossible. I felt my phone vibrating. I got a text and it said:

'Can we talk please. It's important.' Xx Edward

"Who was it?"Harry whispered in my ear.

"Edward. He told me to call him. I'll be back."I stood up and went to the ladies room.

Harry's P.O.V

Noelle stood up and walked to the ladies room. I wonder why she doesn't eat chicken. When Niall tried to convince Noelle to try the peri peri chicken it got me furious. I mean that if I was him I will just let it go you know. She was feeling uncomfortable and I didn't like watching her being pressured by some idiot that does not accept the fact that she doesn't eat chicken.

"Harry! Harry Styles!!"Liam kind of screamed. I think he asked me something which made me break out of my thoughts.

"What."I responded.

"Where did my sister go?"He had a worried expression on his face.

"Uh... She um... went to the loo."I said.

I wonder what this Edward guy wanted to talk about with Noelle. She looked really worried. I know I just met her and I think I'm falling for her. No.No.I can't she's my best mate's twin sister. It'll be weird right.I mean she's so beautiful, I love her style. I need to know more about her so I can figure out my feelings for her.

"Okay lads I have one rule. None of you are allowed to date my sister."Liam said. Oh c'mon Liam now you blew my chance with her.

"Well I have a girlfriend"Louis said.

"Me too"Niall said. Right I forgot Niall finally has a girlfriend after many years.But me I have no one until Noelle came along.

"Harry what about you? Please promise me that you won't date my sister."Liam asked and demanded at the same time.

"I can't promise anything."I responded. I saw Noelle coming back from the loo. Something was not right she looked upset. I wonder why was it that Edward guy.

"Hey guys I-I got to go."She said looking upset.I just want to go and hold her.

"No please don't go.Is it something we did. Oh it's Niall's fault Coz of the chicken business right. Omg Niall look what you did now she hates us. Why Niall. Why did you have to make her feel uncomfortable Why.WHY!!!"Louis started to hit Niall in the arm.It was hilarious.I should of recorded it.

"Um... Nonono it not Niall's fault. It's none of you guys' fault. But Harry you know who." I do? Oh. Edward.