|19|

NOELLE'S P.O.V

We've been in the car for almost one hour, I think, I'm not sure.Niall made me wear a stupid blind fold for no reason.I mean it's not my fault that I know my way around the city.We've been chatting a bit more about our selfs.He still won't say where we're going.He would say'Its a secret,love' or 'It's  a surprise!'.I really really want to know but he has another idea.I should call on Liam to see what they're up to.Oh wait I almost forgot.I'm blindfolded.I'll just use Siri.

"Siri! Call little bro."I ordered my Siri.I heard Niall chuckle as I was waiting for Liam to answer.

LIAM'S P.O.V

So I just found out that my sister and one of my best mates fancy each other.I just can't believe it.I would've expected this from Harry but not Niall.I guess he was still looking for his princess when Carol and him broke up.I never really knew her but for what I've heard she isn't the nicest person.Kinda bossy I would say.But I'm glad Niall fancies my sis cos if it was some other lad I would've had a lot of trust issues.I just hope none of them break each other's hearts.That will be too depressing to watch.I don't want anything to be awkward between the two of them.

*Ring*Ring*

I checked my phone and noticed that Noelle was calling.

"Ello?"
"Oh hey Liam!What are you guys up to??"She greeted.
"Hello to you to Noelle"I said with sarcasm.
"No really Liam.What.Are.You.Idiots.And my gurls.DOING!!!"She responded sternly.
"Well we're watching a movie.And Louis is trying to open the room that is uh...um... Locked."
"What the actual fuck?"She sounded pissed

"Hey Liam mate!Is that Noelle?Let me talk to her!"Louis screamed from the hallway he was in.

"You know what I gotta go bye."I hung up before she could say anything.

"Hey!Why did you hung up?!"

"Lou!You need to behave."I stated."This is not your house.So please I'm begging you to sit and watch the film"

"Um...you're right Liam.But no can do, sorry mate.I must find out what is behind that bloody door"

.
.
.
.
.
.

Noelle's P.O.V

"Are we here yet."I asked for the millionth time.

"Nope"He responded for the millionth time.I think he's already annoyed by me.Who wouldn't be, am I right?

(10 minutes later)

"And we're here."Niall said after a while.

"Ugh!! What took you so long!!And can I take this off?"I pointed to what was not allowing me see.

"Just wait for a little while. We're going to walk for a bit"He stated.I heard a door open and close and being open again.I felt someone's hand holding mine.I didn't know who it was so I pulled my hand away.

"Don't worry love it's just me"I felt a lot better once I recognised that accent.Again he took both of my hands and helped me out the car.I felt butterflies in my stomach when I felt Niall's touch.His hands are so soft and his touch is so gentle.That is one of the many reasons I have feelings towards Niall.He's just the sweetest person I have ever met.That does not include Michael.Oh how I miss him.

I'm probably never going to see him again.I would never admire the way he is.I would never get to listen his long boring list of reasons why he loves me.He won't be able to watch me succeed and become this person I am now.If only that horrible night had never happen.If I wouldn't have dragged his that dumb club.It was all my fault.We could've just stay home and have a movie marathon like he suggested.If we did that instead he would've still be here.Next to me.Enjoying every single moment with eachother.Have kids, move to Paris or Ireland like he had always wanted to, watch our beautiful kids grow.I ruined this.... And I regret the choice that I took.