CHAPTER 27 - The game ends now

Surprise update😇.

--------------------------------------------------------------

EMMA'S POV:

Cold, that's all I can feel. My head was pounding as if a nail was being drilled inside of my head back to back and my lips are numb. All I wanted was for Mason to tell me how this was all a just nightmare. As I sat on this disgusting bed, I was wondering what would life have been if I didn't meet Mason. Am I regretting this? My mind was asking a bunch of questions. A pregnant woman was kidnapped all because Mason had a rival.

Footsteps grew closer. "Get up and drink this water before you die of thirst."

I looked up at him wanting to scratch my nails onto his face. My eyes were full of hatred "So now all of a sudden you care?" I let out a slight laugh still feeling weak.

He squatted next to me, smiling "No I don't care I could let you die for all I care but I know you care, Emma, so drink the glass of water because you and someone else are thirsty." He placed the water in front of me and walked out closing the metal door behind him leaving me in this dungeon alone.

I quickly grabbed the ice water and began to swallow. I let out a sigh of relief. "Alex! I know you hear me, you can't keep a pregnant woman in here forever I can't starve my child!" I screamed.

Hearing his footsteps at the door and watching him come to a halt behind the metal door. Talking to me through the small window.

I told him behind the door "I have a daughter and I need to eat for her to survive. So please feed me food."

"Tsk tsk tsk Emma." He said letting out a long breath "Mason has to feed you, I just have to keep you hydrated." He walks away and I find myself hysterically crying.

I look around searching for a way out of this creepy place. I see a vent behind the bed and I push the bed as much as I could. "Fuck you Morge. You didn't think this plan through" I quickly tried opening the vent and it opened! "Yes!" I said to myself as quietly as possible "Let's go home, Emma."

I crawled through the vent desperately finding my way out of this Dungeon. I halted until I heard Alex on the phone with someone.

"Hey. Make sure you kill him after all this is done. I do not want him alive."

I quickly kept walking through the vent and found a backroom with nothing but medicine and bugs flying around. Just thought to myself how am I supposed to get down there when I'm pregnant? I quickly started to panic, my lungs felt as if there were closing in on me. Then I saw him, my angel.

"Emma," He said. "Get up baby. You're not going to die."

A hallucination of Mason. My mind was playing tricks on me, I was hungry. I gathered all the last bit of strength that I had and I kept crawling to the next vent, slowly as possible trying my hardest not to make noise or hurt my baby. I found another vent. This time this vent was leveled with the floor but I saw a man on the chair sleeping. How can I get passed him without him waking up?

I opened the vent slowly and crawled. The man was snoring loudly and wasn't paying attention. I quickly stood up not wanting to wake him. Looked around the room and saw a knife and chloroform. I smiled, I walked towards the shelf and grabbed both the knife and chloroform, making my way toward him. I grabbed the rag he had on his head and poured chloroform into it leaving it near me, grabbing the knife with my right hand I stabbed him in the leg. He almost yelled until I covered his mouth with my left hand. "Shh!—Where is the exit?" I whispered pressuring him to tell me.