She rolled her hips to the beat of the song, whoever this bitch was she was blowing my mind. Yella looked down as we oversaw the crowd. He smirked and nudged me.

"Pick Yo lip up nigga and that's Shayla", he busted out in laughter, turning red.

I paused, breaking out my trance. I shook my head and glared at Yella.

"That aint no fucking Shayla nigga, you trippin hard", I jerked my head back and laughed hysterically. "I want what the fuck you smoking, cause that aint her nigga".

"Put money on it, that...is...her!" Yella challenged as he pointed down to the pool.

"500 that aint Shayla" I challenged, smirking deviously.

That nigga crazy if he thinks Shayla is at my party right now. First, I haven't spoken to her in two years since we unofficially broke up, two I remember Shayla ass being round and bright but not that damn fat, that shit had a nigga stuck.

"Bet nigga, and I want cash muthafucka" Yella rubbed his fingers together, twisting his lips up.

"Yeah, tell yo momma get it out her purse for me", I snickered as I started walking down towards the pool area.

As I walked down to the pool area, I licked my lips as I got closer to this mystery woman that was dancing with this corny ass nigga.

People greeted me as I made my way through the crowd, dapping some people up and giving hugs.

I walked past Kim and Ren. Ren did a double take as he noticed me making my way to the couple that was damn near fucking as they danced.

"Yo E...E!" Ren called out to me as I kept walking.

I had one focus and it was to get to know this girl bouncing that thang. As I approached the couple, I licked my lips and pushed my myself in between this guy and girl.

"Aye man!" the dude yelled, stumbling back and looking me up and down.

"Fuck outta here man, "I sneered and nodded in the other direction. 

I heard him mumble something as he walked off. I sucked my bottom lip at the sight of ass moving up and down before speaking.

"Excuse me miss?" I said in a slow, sly voice.

My eyes got big as I felt my color leave my face when honey dip turned around. I opened my mouth to speak again but nothing came out.

I'm not sure if my brain short circuited and needed to reboot but all I know is I owe Yella 500 fucking dollars.

"Eric?" Shayla gasped as her eyes widened.

I opened my mouth once again, but nothing came out. All I could do was eye ball her up and down in shock as I felt that funny ass weird feeling you get in your stomach when you see your first crush, or when you got to shit.

"... Damn, Shayla" I stared at her for a moment.

She was still beautiful as hell and this bathing suit she got on aint helping a nigga shake the thoughts that's running through my head. the way her bottoms were cuffing her ass, as her cheeks hung out had me hard as hell.

"You couldn't stay away huh?" I smirked and licked my lips once staring at her.

It's like everything else was in slow motion around us. nothing else mattered at this point. Damn I fucked up, I thought as I undressed her with my eyes.

"Eric please..." Shayla softly chuckled as she swiped her hair out of her face, displaying a small smile and looking away from me.

"You came with Rih and Kim? I asked as I watched the her tap her foot into the water puddle that was next to her.

She looked up at me, then back down as she nodded. "Yeah, I did.... But I aint know it was your house" she quickly added.

The vibe we had was award as fuck. We never officially broke up now that I think about it, I. wanted to talk to her alone now that we are face to face.

I had to make that happen. and I will.

"Shayla...?''

"Hmm?"

I looked down as I scratched the back of my neck. "Can we talk?" I looked back up at her, waiting for an answer

A puzzled look spread across her face as she stared at me blankly.

"We are talking...Eric I'm not. -"

"Alone...away from everyone" I interrupted, never taking my eyes off her.

I don't wish you no bad luck baby I don't wish you no strain

I only want to expose your life to the finer things

I offer you my company girl You don't need no sympathy,

just me Someone who cares.

"Well. Well...Well?" I heard Dre voice say behind me.

Shayla and I both turned around to see the crew walking up to us. I looked at Shayla, who face turned red as I rubbed my hand down my face in annoyance.

"Well don't just stand there, give a nigga a hug" Dre smiled as he pulled Shayla into a hug, wavering her side to side.

I curled my upper lip as he hugged Shayla, putting his hands in the small of her back.

"Aight nigga, you gonna break her in half", I spat.

"Awe Eazy jealous", Rih teased as she pinched my cheek.

"Stop man" I smacked her hand away and gently grabbed Shayla arm as I pulled her a few feet away from everyone.

"Just come on", I say as I lead her through the crowd of people in my backyard.

"Where we going?"

"To talk alone away from everyone", I say as I turned around to answer her.

"...Eric". She started. "Don't try nothing, I know you".

"Damn girl, just trust a nigga", I said while laughing.

"Tuh" Shayla spat.

I heard that but Ima let that shit slide. She had every right to feel how she felt at this moment, so I aint gonna say nothing. We reached the back door of my crib. I looked back at her.

"5 minutes Eric", She said in an alarming tone.

I eyed her up and down, licking my lips once as I slid open my patio door and slowly pulling her in.

------------

Comment. Vote. Follow. Read