||13|| Mind and Soul

Not proof read.

Ally's pov

As soon as we finished our breakfast we decided it was better if we went straight to Joshua's office, since he seemed really serious about the situation.

Both Andrea and Grant followed us as we were walking to his office, along with our families. But a random agent stopped us.

"You are Y/n's mate, right?" he asked and I nodded. "Director Parks asked to inform you to meet him at the meeting room. If you want I can escort you all there" he said.

"Thanks, Agent Moratto. I'll escort them there" Grant said dismissing the 'Moratto' guy. He nodded and left.

"Come on guys, follow us" Andrea said linking arms with Grant walking ahead of us. I heard someone sighing and looked at Skye, who had this look of jealousy on her face. I looked at her confused but shrugged.

As we were walking a saw a few agents taking glances at us from time to time. I guess they are either asking themselves what's going on or heard the announcement earlier.

We finally arrived at the meeting room and Grant knocked on the door. A faint "come in" was heard and Grant opened the door motioning for us to get in first.

As soon as Joshua saw us he smiled slightly and motioned for us to sit down.

"Please, seat down. Olivia and her friends will arrive any minute" we nodded and each of us found a chair to seat on.

Normani and Camila were at my right, and Lauren and Dinah were to my left. Once everyone settled down, the room fell silent.

Suddenly a quiet knock was heard through the room and Joshua himself opened the door.

Then three girls and two guys walked in the room. One of them I recognized to be Olivia but the other four I had no idea who they were.

I was the first to get up and walk towards them. Joshua smiled and pulled me closer to them slightly.

"Hey, I'm Ally" I said waving slightly.

"Y/n's mate?" One of them asked and I nodded shyly. The five of them smiled genuinely

"I'm Olivia" the blonde girl said smiling, but I kind of already knew that.

"I'm Kelsey" a brunette girl said.

 "I'm Harper" a tall boy with a British accent. He was a redhead and had green eyes. 

"Julie" a girl about Dinah's height said. She had a light brown hair and her eyes had a mixture of blue, green and gold. I noticed her arm was protectively wrapped around Kelsey's shoulder.

"And I'm Carter" the last boy said. He had short brown hair and chocolate brown eyes, he also looked like a male version of Mani but more muscular and his skin was slightly darker. I noticed he had his arm wrapped around Olivia's shoulder.

After presentations were over, we were now back into our seats.

"So why you called us here, uncle Josh?" Olivia asked.

"As you five know Y/n is back but she's in bad conditions as I told Olivia yesterday" He said. They nodded.

"But there is something you all need to know" he said pointing at everyone of us.

"Ally, you have to understand what I'm going to talk now so, please, pay attention" he turned to me and I nodded.

"We already expected Y/n to be in coma once she won against Greyson. But this is normal, actually it's one of the most crucial parts of the entire process. Her mind is working non-stop, inside it there's a big test happening. This will tell if she's worthy all the power she would get from the battle. But this can either kill her or take all her powers away. So we need to have extreme patience with her. It might take a while until she wakes up" he explained calmly.