||7|| Darkness Within Me

Your pov

I opened my eyes, but closed them immediately due to the brightness. I opened them again and went to get up, but something held me down. I looked around and saw chains holding me down on a chair.

I started struggling, but stopped once I heard a groan. I quickly looked up and saw Olivia on the other side of the room tied up to a chair.

"Liv, babe, are you okay?" I asked her. Her head quickly whipped and looked at me. Her face showed pure fear.

She nodded. "What's happening?" she whimpered out.

"I don't know, but I'll get you out of here. I promise" I assured her, before starting to struggle again.

Slow claps made me stop struggling, until I heard the roughness of Greyson's voice. "The two love birds are finally awake. The games can start".

Since my back was facing the door, I didn't see he entering the room.

"What do you want, Greyson?" I spat, but he only chuckled and grabbed the back of my neck in a strong grip.

"Just teach you a little lesson. Do NEVER come between me and my plans. You'll sure regret it" he said before walking towards Olivia, who was uncontrollably shaking in fear.

"Wouldn't it be a shame if something happened to someone as beautiful as her" he said caressing her cheek.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER. I PROMISE THAT IF YOU TOUCH EVEN A STRAND OF HER HAIR I'LL KILL YOU" I growled out. Anger filling my veins, even though Olivia is not my mate, I love her to death.

"That's what I wanted to see. You getting so angry that your wolf is going to take over so quickly" he chuckled. "Let's see what happens if I do this" he finished sticking his claws on her stomach.

My wolf immediately took over, but the chains were to strong. Why am I so weak? Wait. I looked down at the chains and saw a purpler substance on them. Wolfsbane. FUCKING HELL.

I was struggling so bad, because I could hear Liv's heart slowing down every second. Greyson was behind me again with his hands on my shoulders, squeezing it to time to time.

He leaned near my ear and whispered "If I were you I would tell her what you really fell before it's too late" he started laughing manically "at least the two of you will be gone" he finished before stabbing my back with a knife.

I groaned in pain. I could feel something running through my veins, weakening me more every second. Does this motherfucker has an infinite stock of wolfsbane?!

I was losing my consciousnesses more and more. I looked at Liv one more time and saw she was still awake looking at me, crying softly.

The door burst open and shoots were heard. "I may have failed, but I'll be back. And trust me, I won't fail the next time" he said before disappearing.

I looked at Liv again and mouthed "I'm sorry". Then darkness took over me.

Ally's pov

I woke up when I felt Y/n squirm around the bed. I looked at her and saw her sweating and a few tears coming down her cheeks.

She was breathing heavily and mumbling words that I couldn't quite understand. I leaned closer to her and heard what she was saying.

"Don't hurt her" followed by something in another language. Don't even ask.

She soon started to trash around the bed even more, and her breathing was even more heavy.