"Hey Nate, come on girls" Michel'le spoke to the guard.

We entered the party and my mouth fell open as I seen a bunch of woman, some naked running around by the pool. It was so much weed smoke in the air, I knew I was going to catch contact immediately.

"Nigga you can't play that hand, you cheating bastard"

My eyes diverted over to some guys playing cards on a fold up table. They had to be drunk, on the counts of how many empty bottles

"Nigga kiss my asss, I won this round fair and square ya bitch!" the dark-skinned guy with a full beard roared as he slammed his hand on the table and swiping the cards off, into the ground.

I rolled my eyes as we continued walking past through the crowd of people, dancing, drunk bitches in wet T shirts running around with I love NWA pins on the crack of their bikini bottoms.

"Can we please leave?", I begged as I pulled Rih arm.

"Get the hell off me! no I aint leaving", she yelled as she yanked away from me. "Since when are you afraid of...- "

"Dammnnn girl you got an ass on you"

I turned around and seen a tall, lanky, light skinned guy with a fucked-up Jeri curl scream as he displayed a front row of gold teeth.

I balled my face up in disgust as he stepped closer to me.

"What's your name witcho fine ass?" he spoke, grinning hard like he just knew he had me wrapped.

Before I could answer, Kim walked up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist,

"Thanks, my name is taken and you're not my type so fuck off my girl", Kim said in a deep voice, mean mugging the Jerri curl nigga.

"...Damn, yall licking pussies and shit" he lowly said and licked his lips. "Yall want a nigga to...- "

"NO" Kim and I yelled in unison, turning to walk away, leaving shitty curls standing there dumbfounded.

We busted out laughing as we finally found a spot where there were 4 pool chairs, but crowded.  I sat down on the chair, still laughing at what just happened.

"Damn Kim, you did that shit let me find out you a dyke bitch on the low", I laughed hard as hell.

"Bitch", Kim laughed and pointed. "I saved you from Eazy E wanna be fuck you".

"Yall getting in the pool?" Rih asked as she let her towel drop.

"Damn, you got all your ass out! Thank god Cube isn't here", Michel'le screamed and snapped her fingers.

Rih twirled her hips a little bit, sticking her tongue out then laughing. I looked around as the DJ cut the music up as everyone danced. I think I'm glad that I came, there was no sight of Eric; which was good.

"Yeah Ima put my feet in", I said as I stood up, taking my towel off and throwing it on the chair.

"DAMNNNNNNN" Kim, Rih and Michel'le shouted in unison as they stared at me in awe.

"What? Yall never seen an ass before?" I smirked, twirling around in my two-piece bathing suit.

"Shit, not that fat, Liam digging in that back yard really good OKAYY", Rih howled as Kim and Michel'le slapped her fives.

I giggled," Yall bitches are...- "

"You finally made it, was sup sis it's good to see yall" I turned and saw Yella come up to us in a pair of shorts and NWA shirt, hugging Rih, Le' and Kim.

Shit.

"Yeah bro, we finally made it we had to make a pit stop", Kim smirked and nodded in my direction.

Yella eyes diverted to me, growing wider as a smile. I waved shyly but was grabbed into a tight embrace.

"Dang La, it's been so long!" Yella shouted as he pulled back then hugging me again.

"Yeah it has, glad to see I was missed" I chuckled as I hugged Yella back.

We pulled away and he eye balled me up and down, making me feel a little uncomfortable.  Something like when he was trying to hit on me back in 86 at that house party.

"I see life treating you good, really good" he said, trying to be smooth.

"Yeah, it has but Ima go get in the pool Yella, come with us" I said as I started walking towards the pool.

"Bet", Yella smiled as he followed behind me.

Rih and Kim were already splashing around with a couple of females and guys were in the pool, playing with the beach ball and drinking beers.  Michel'le was already coming back towards us with a case of beer as she danced to the DJ Mix.

I slowly slid my body into cold water, making me jump a little bit. After a few seconds, my body got used to it.

"How everybody doing out here! This is DJ Unique coming live and Direct from Eazy E's Playhouse. Ima keep yall dancing and fat asses shaking. Yo Eazy Dre, Ren and Yella Boy, you my niggas for life come see me at the turn tables, the view of the asses up here is CA-RAZY MAN"

We heard the DJ switch the record, sending all the bitches and niggas in to a frenzy;

DJ Unique screamed, "FACE DOWN ASS UP"

"That's the way we like to fuck"! Everyone screamed in unison.

Face down, ass up, that's the way I like to fuck I like the butt, it's my favorite position

I'm tired of the front, so that's why I'm bitchin' Flip-flop it, baby, bend your ass over

"The hell Ren will!", Kim scoffed as she treaded through the water to get out the pool, but got grabbed back By Yella.

I giggled as Rih and Kim argued, then started splashing each other with water and dunking each other under the water, then laughing.

Bi-polar ass bitches.

The mood was right, and I am glad I came out tonight. All these women around I doubt I'll see Eric.

And that's the way I wanted it.

------

[A/N: I hope yall liked it ! Tell me what you think && thank you for those who keep reading, I noticed some people fell off from reading but its cool. I love writing and I love those who support faithfully :-* I seee u !

another update coming ]

Comment. Vote. Follow. Read