Gladion

"School is tomorrow." Sun sighed. "Everything has been fun." Sun thought outloud, as he smiled. Sun headed out of his room. "Mom I'm going out, I'll be back soon." Sun told his Mother.

"Alright! Don't be late!" Sun's Mom told him.

"Alright." Sun said before leaving. Sun headed towards an empty cave.

"This looks like the spot." Sun thought as he sent out his Rowlet.

"Alright Rowlet, lets train up here! Use leafage!" Sun told Rowlet. Rowlet threw a storm of leaves towards a huge boulder, instantly breaking it.

"Rowlet!" Rowlet cheered as it stood on Sun's head.

"Good job, you've became a lot stronger!" Sun cheered. Sun grabbed his Pokèdex and checked Rowlet's stats. "You've already hit level 8. You're growing quickly!" Sun petted Rowlet.

"If you want to become stronger then face an actual Pokèmon." A voice came from outside the cave.

"Who are you?" Sun asked the stranger. He had blonde hair and he was dressed in black.

"My name? I'm not gonna tell you my name straight away. You must be Sun right?" The stranger asked.

"That's me." Sun told the trainer.

"Hmph. A careless trainer." The trainer stated.

"Tell me who you are." Sun commanded.

"Quite intimidating. I am Gladion. Lets battle." Gladion introduced himself as he sent out a bat like Pokèmon.

"Alright then. Rowlet go." Rowlet flew towards the field.

"Zubat! Use leech life!" Gladion commanded. Zubat sunk its teeth into Rowlet's body, draining Rowelt's power.

"Rowlet shake him off!" Sun commanded. Rowlet flew around at high speed, managing to get Zubat off.

"What will you do now?" Gladion asked me.

"Rowlet use leafage on the ground!" Sun commanded. Rowlet's leafage smashed the ground. "Now use ominous wind to blow the rocks to Zubat!" Sun commanded as a strong dark wind blew towards the rocks.

"Zubat break the rocks with wing attack!" Gladion commanded. As the rocks flew towards Zubat, Zubat smashed each one with wing attack. Rowlet came towards Zubat and grabbed Zubat with its feet and smashed Zubat to the ground.

"Rowlet! Finish him with Leafage!" Sun commanded.

"Return." Gladion commanded as he withdrew his Zubat. "You took down Zubat. But here is my next Pokèmon." Gladion sent out a dark Pokèmon.

"What's that Pokèmon? Rowlet use Leafage!" Sun commanded.

"Hmph. Sneasel finish Rowlet in one move! Use ice shard!" Sneasel formed ice and shot it at Rowlet, easily knocking it out.

"What? Crap. Ice moves are quad effective against grass and flying Pokèmon." Sun thought. "Return!" Sun withdrew his badly injured Rowlet.

"You can become better. I look forward to when you become a strong trainer." Gladion said as he withdrew his Sneasel. "You're a good trainer." Gladion complimented Sun as he walked out the cave.

"Rowlet.." Sun sighed. "Come on out." Sun sent out Rowlet. "Let me treat you Rowlet." Sun smiled at Rowlet. "Well done. You were awesome out there." Sun complimented Rowlet as Sun used a potion of Rowlet. "Have some rest now. Return." Sun spoke as he withdrew Rowlet. "Just who was that trainer.." Sun thought.

With Hau...

"Litten use ember!" Hau commanded as Litten's flames grew stronger.

"Zubat dodge. Now finish Litten off with wing attack." Gladion commanded as Zubat finished off Litten.

"No Litten! Just who are you?" Hau fell to his knees in defeat.

"I'm Gladion. I'm going to be the strongest Pokèmon trainer." Gladion explained, leaving Hau. "I expected alot from you Hau. Sun was more of a challenge." Gladion told Hau.

"You beat Sun too? You're really strong.." Hau sighed in defeat.

"See you." Gladion left Hau.

With Moon..

"Popplio use bubble to finish off Zubat!" Moon commanded as Zubat was defeated.

"Return. You posed more of a challenge than Hau. Maybe you can be better than Sun. Go." Gladion commanded as he sent out a Riolu.

"You defeated Hau and Sun?" Moon asked Gladion.

"Yes. Both were weak." Gladion explained to Moon.

"Then I'm the one who is going to beat you down now! Bubble now Popplio!" Moon commanded. Popplio launched a stronger water move.

"What? That wasn't bubble. You're Popplio is evolving." Gladion explained to Moon as Riolu swiftly dodged the water attack.

"Popplio learnt scald! Popplio use scald!" Moon commanded as Popplio blasted Riolu with smoking hot water.

"Riolu dodge then defeat Popplio with Aura Sphere!" Gladion commanded. Riolu formed a sphere of energy which obliterated Popplio.

"You were weaker than Sun. Maybe I shouldn't have expected much from you." Gladion told Moon as he withdrew his Riolu. "You'll become a stronger trainer someday. Until then." Gladion took his leave.

"No way.. Popplio.." Moon cried.

In a unknown place..

"Boss I'm done with your quests. Where's my awards?" Gladion asked his boss.

"Not only did you abandon yo' mother, but you beated yo' opponents! Not bad! Big bad Guzma is proud of you! Here's yo' award!" Guzma gave Gladion 1,000 Pokèdollars.

"Here me out Guzma. When I get stronger, I'll defeat you to prove that I don't belong here. I'll live on my own." Gladion told Guzma.

"Hmph! You're s'posed to be a Team Skull badman! Not a traiter! I don't fear you and I don't fear not'ing! Don't think I'll be scared of ya!" Guzma told Gladion.

"Trust me. With Null. I'll defeat you." Gladion told Guzma. As Gladion left Guzma's room.

"Don't be treatin the boss with disrespect!" A Team Skull thug told Gladion.

"I'll beat you down if you don't shut it." Gladion told the Skull thug.

"Your lucky your strong! Cuz if you weren't, id be beating you down!" The Skull thug ran off.

Gladion walked out the building he was in. "I'll beat Team Skull and I'll reveal whatever they are up to. I will someday. And then. Next will be the Aether foundation.