"I wouldn't do anything like that!" I shouted and they all laughed at me, I'm pretty sure it was appalled look that crossed my face.

"Oh we know!" They all replied together and started laughing.

"He just wants to talk to you through the door, but we'll get out of here so you can have some privacy," my mother said ushering Allie and Kaylee out of the room. "You have five minutes, and then we're coming back. We still need to finish getting her ready." I heard my mother say from the other side, and I know that she was giving him her signature glare. She'd been giving it to us the entire time we'd been planning the wedding. Especially when Kieran and I tried to take a break from planning duties.

"Besides the fact that you've been keeping her captive all day," he said and I knew my mother's glare got even more fierce and I couldn't help but laugh. "I'll be out of here in five minutes, and you can do whatever you want with her," I heard him joke as the footsteps of the three girls continued down the hallway. "No matter how long I've been dealing with your mother, I don't think I will ever stop being afraid of that glare she's been giving me over this entire process." I heard Kieran say from the other side of the door.

I cracked the door open just a little bit so I could hear him better. "I'm with you on that. I'll be glad when this is all over we can finally escape from all her madness. I don't think she ever left parklands for more than a day while we were planning." I heard Kieran laugh at that because we both know that it was true.

"I'll be glad that in just a few short hours I'll finally be able to call you my wife," I could hear the smile in his voice when he spoke, and I'm sure that it mirrored on my face from the other side of the door.

"I would want nothing more than to share your last name," I said as I reached my hand through the door. He grabbed it and enclosed my hand in his. I enjoyed the tingles that ran through my body at the contact. "All you have to do is wait another thirty minutes and I'll be walking down the aisle."

"I'll be at the end waiting for you, with eyes only on you."

"I wouldn't have it any other way," I said as I squeezed his hand. I wish I could kiss him right now, or even wrap my arms around him. I knew I couldn't though, and that would just have to wait until the wedding ceremony. "I'll see you there."

"I love you, you know that right?" He said as he squeezed my hand tightly.

"I love you more than you'll ever know." I said as he brought my hand to his lips and pressed a gentle kiss to it. "I'll see you at the end of the aisle." I said as he let go of my hand.

"I'll be waiting," I heard him say as he walked away and my mother and my bridesmaids came back a couple of minutes later.

"Okay now let's get you into that dress," my mother said as she led me behind the changing room that was set up in the room. She quickly unzipped the black bag that was holding my dress, and I couldn't hold in the smile when my eyes landed on the beautiful dress. My mother had to help me in the dress and with the buttons that needed to be clasped on my lower back.

When I stepped out from behind the changing stall my two bridesmaids gasped at the sight of the dress, and Kaylee's had eyes filled with awe at the sight. "I'm so glad that you kept this a secret from us this entire time. I probably wouldn't have been able to keep from blabbing. This dress is amazing," she said as her hands covered her mouth. I laughed and spun in a circle so they could see the entire thing.

"You look amazing Jazmyn, Kieran's not going to be able to keep his hands off you all night." Allie said with a happy smile on her face. She'd gotten married to Jonah a few months ago, and they were already expecting their first child. She only had a small baby bump, but I was already excited to see her with her baby bump. She'd at least be able to tell me what to expect when Kieran and were going through the same thing some time in the future.