Chapter One

Jay's POV:

I pushed open the door and walked inside, everyone's eyes on me. As I walked through the halls, people made room and started whispering. When I was passing by a couple students, I heard the name Logan. I swear, I wanted to punch this kids head in for saying that...idiots name.

I walked up to Jackie's locker, leaning against the one next to hers, on my back.

"Jay, we have to talk," she said slowly. Oh my god. Please don't tell me my best friend's dumping me for those popular chicks.

"Okay..." I said suspiciously.

She huffed and grabbed my wrist, dragging me along with her. "Jacqueline Dianne Thompson, where the hell are we going?" I asked loudly and she pushed me into the bathroom, quickly locking the door.

"Sit." She ordered. I slowly made my way over to the window ledge, sitting down on that.

"Now, I'm not sure how you're gonna take this..." She started out.

Realization hit me like a brick. "Oh, I get it."

She quickly inhaled and furrowed her eyebrows, "You do?"

"Yes," I breathed out, "Jackie, you know you can tell me anything and I'm happy to know that you trust me with your secret."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Your sexuality. You're gay?"

"WHAT? NO! I LIKE GUYS, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!" Jackie exclaimed, running her hands through her hair.

I put my hands up in defense, "Alright, alright. So what's the news?"

"I don't know how you're gonna take this..."

I chuckled, "You said that already."

"Okay, before I tell you, remember that I care about you, and didn't want you to punch a wall or something if you found out by someone else."

"Jackie, get on with it."

"There are some rumors going around that the Logan Greene, is coming back here, and attending this school."

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists, "Who the fuck told you that?"

"Here's the thing, they don't know when, or if he's coming here at all, but if he decides to show, it'd be in the next couple days."

"Who. Told. You?" I growled out again.

"I highly doubt he's going to-"

"WHO. TOLD. YOU. JACKIE." I said loudly.

"Another junior-" she started but I already started walking towards the door to go beat in that kids head for thinking something that stupid.

"Jay, you need to calm down." Jackie said, running in front of my only exit out of here. Well, there is a window if I really need it.

"Move." I said, slightly staring up at her. Yeah, I don't know what the deal is, but Jackie's at least one to two inches taller than me.

"No. Jay," she sighed, "This is exactly why I locked only us in the bathroom. I didn't want you hurting other people."

I rolled my eyes, that's Jackie for you. Caring about people who don't even give her the light of day.

That's how most people say it right?

"Don't make me push you out of the way." I said to her.

"You're not going to. Jay, you have to calm down and let go of your anger you have for that Logan guy."