"I'm still going to keep my promise Allie, I'll make sure that they're no longer able to use you. It will just have to take some time," her ears moved in my direction, and perked up at my words. Telling me that she was understanding what I was saying, I was hoping that she wasn't feeling to hurt that I was siding with the enemy right now instead of trying to free her. "I promise that I'll fulfill my promise to you." I said as I stopped on the borders to the pack. She stood across from me, staring at me in her wolf form.

She nodded her head with what I was saying. Her eyes looking over me, I could see the emotions in her eyes. She was sad that I was leaving to go to the people who were keeping her captive, but she understood that I would still help her even if it wasn't right away. "I'll be back before you know it there's just some things that I need to sort out. When that's done I promise that I won't return until you're free from them."

I'd gotten rid of the feather while I'd been running through the woods. I was hoping that they wouldn't be able to hear what I was saying without it, because I'm sure if they heard what I was planning they would not be happy. Right now I needed them to get to my parents, and then I needed to come back to the man I called my mate and set things straight. I would tell him everything, and at the end if he decided he no longer wanted me than I would leave. If he killed me like it had been foreseen then that was always meant to happen. I believed that Kieran cared for me enough that it wouldn't matter who I was related to.

Allie gave me one last look, and I offered her a small smile before she turned and ran off into the woods. Quickly disappearing from my sight as the trees surrounded her. I waited a couple of minutes before stepping over the pack borders. Making sure that Allie had enough time to get back to the pack house, or someplace where she wouldn't be suspected of helping me get away. I know that Kieran trusted Jonah, but I don't know how well he trusted Allie. Whether he was his beta's mate or not.

Stepping over the pack grounds I felt the same sensation I had last time I'd crossed over pack grounds. The feeling of something inside me being pulled back behind an invisible barrier. Like a part of me had to stay behind for me to fully leave, and do what I was planning. I knew that it was the part that cared for Kieran and trusted him, because out here I had to believe that he wasn't the person I thought he was. That's what they'd want me to think, and I was going to make sure that as long as I was outside of pack ground. They wouldn't know what I really thought.

I picked up the pace as I moved through the woods, making sure to jump over fallen logs, and miss the roots of trees that were just daring to make me fall on my face. When I reached the clearing I was expecting the same people I always met it. The two men and three women dressed in robes with the hoods over their face. Instead a young boy was standing there, he looked to be even younger than me. "Who are you?" I said as I stopped just outside of the trees.

"I'm here to escort you to the Royal Pack under the request of my higher ups."

"But I thought that I was suppose to be meeting with your higher ups first? That's what they told me, was that I was suppose to meet with them to talk, and then we'd visit the Royal Pack."

"Something came up and the plans changed, now if you'd come over here I would like to get to the Royal Pack as soon as possible." He held his hand out to me, I walked towards him hesitantly. Waiting for him to use some kind of magic like his higher ups had done to me so many times when I'd met up with them. When I touched his hand he clasped onto it tightly. "I would close your eyes if I was you," he said before closing his own eyes. Following his directions I closed my eyes and heard him speaking words quickly under his breath.

Then it felt like the ground was falling out from underneath me, and I was free falling. It took all I had in me not to scream. Instead I let out a surprised squeal, and then we hit the ground hard. I fell to my knees while the boy stood next to me. My stomach was turning as I tried to keep myself from throwing up all over the ground underneath me. When I looked up I notice there were people standing in front of us, staring at us. They didn't look very happy to see the boy and me standing there. Well he was standing, I couldn't really say the same for myself.