Chapter 52

"Mandie!"

I turned around and noticed Fred walking my way.

"Hey," I smiled as a wave of guilt rushed over me.

"You've been distant. Anything... you want to... talk about?" He mumbled as he stared at my neck. My heart raced as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the bathroom. He grabbed tissue and quickly wiped at my neck where i had applied makeup.

"Fred stop!" i cried as he tightened his grip and dropped the tissue clenching his jaw.

"Why do you have a hickey?" he spatt through his teeth.

"Fred I-"

"Is it Draco?"

"Fred im sorry! I was overwhelmed after us being caught in the room of requirements and he was there and he was hurting me. So i flipped on him and he cried and apologized next thing i knew he kissed me and i kissed back im sorry Fred! Then we got caught and i cried even more because i cheated. Then later Draco said it wasnt right so he cut me off completely but i.. kissed him and we made out and your charm got tangled in his hair and we immidaitely stopped and we cut each other off i swear im so sorry Fred im so sorry-"

"Just stop. I need space," he mumbled with tears coming down his face.

"No Fred please the guilt is killing me im so sorry-" I cried grabbing onto his arm.

"Not only did you cheat but when i asked you if you stil cared for him you LIED-"

"Fred I know! I KNOW! Im sorry! I thought I was over him but its over now-"

"You think THAT makes it better?! He shouldve BEEN gotten cut off!"

"No of course not. Babe i want you! Draco is gone for good please dont leave me..." i cried pleadingly.

"Ok. But please just give me space for a while. I need to learn to trust you again. Its partly my fault. Jumping on you even though i knew deep down you werent over him."

"Im sorry," i sighed as my tears poured down my face and he walked away. I turned towards the mirror and grabbed the railing. Im such a terrible person. Im too lucky. I dont deserve him.

________________________

She gets me tight.

And i made her character 😂

But I needed the drama and ive already gotten messages like

"OH MY GOD!" "THIS IS CRAZY! UPDATE!"

And i like the outcome. And support. Every story I've read is AMAZING! I just wanted a character that also did mistakes. Not always a victim. I want my character to learn instead of being perfect like so many I've read. No bash to other stories though! Just my personal liking when it comes to my story. I hope you guys like the reality of it. Comment any thoughts or message me any ideas. I'm open to anything. Love you guys!

                      -JezsiePelier