Chapter 42

"Honestly this is the cutest thing ever," i smiled as i looked towards the mountains and the sunset. He did a candle lit picnic on the roof of the school with a homemade dinner.

"Im glad you like it," he smiled. I twirled the tulip in my hand automatically remembering the rose Draco gave me. Ugh STOP Mandie. I looked at Fred and noticed the serious expression painted on it.

"Fred you ok?"

"Can i ask you something?" he frowned looking at me hesitantly. I nodded slowly as he said, "What happened with Malfoy?"

I gulped slowly and sighed already feeling an ache in my stomach.

"Uh. He caught feelings. He started opening up on why hes the way he is. He started changing. I uh. Caught feelings. Harry and his father forbade it. The end," i explained forcing a smile.

"Do you still care about him?"

"How can you ask that? Im here with you arent I?" i hissed.

"Ok im sorry. He makes me feel.. insecure when it comes to you. Im jealous and protective over you. He hits a whole other nerve i just wanted to know im sorry," he sighed grabbing my hands.

I scooted closer to him smiling, "Cute. But dont ever feel threatened by him. No need to."

I kissed him lightly and he kissed back gripping my hands tighter. He outlined my mouth with his tongue and slowly sucked on my bottom lip. I hissed through my mouth as his hands slid down my body pulling me on his lap. Our tongues wrestled each other's as he gripped my ass hard. His lips quickly moved down to my jawline and my neck nibbling on it. He began to tug on the back of my dress looking for my zipper. I grabbed his hands slowly looking down at him.

"We should pause before this gets carried away babe," i sighed connecting my forehead with his.

"Ah. You're right. Im sorry," He smiled as i got off his lap. We layed side by side as he said, "Mandie?"

"Yes dork?"

"You're a good snogger," he giggled.

"Omg can you not say that," i giggled covering my face with my hands.

We continued our night talking and school, family, pranks, dreams, etc while we ate. It was comfortable and it felt great to not hide or worry about the person you care about.

My phone vibrated and i opened the message.

Pansy: He's not doing well. Hes drunk and crying.

Me: Ugh. I should be there soon

Pansy: Ok.

I locked my phone and turned to Fred once more.

"Baby we should get going. Its getting late," Fred groaned kissing my nose.

"Just about to say the same," i chuckled as he got up and lifted me up bridal style. I clung to his neck and rested it as he walked down the stairs and into the hall.

-

I walked through the corridor doors and dropped my bag down. The living room was empty except for Draco with a glass bottle of henessy in his hands. His eyes were swollen and red with tears surrounding them. His knuckles were bloody due to his cuts and also swollen.

"Draco what happened?" i asked grabbing his hands running my dress over the blood.

"Why you care? DON'T TOUCH ME!" He growled yanking his hand from me.

"Draco talk to me what happened-"

"YOU HAPPENED MANDIE!" he yelled throwing the glass bottle at the wall making me jump.

"Draco stop-"

"No shut up! You did this to me Amanda. I knew i should've never opened up my heart to you. I wish i never knew you. I wish i never walked by you. I wish you never survived!!" he cried with tears coming down his face. Tears poured down my face as i clenched my fists.

"How can you say that?" i croaked.

"Ive never felt so alone and abandoned before, until you. Mandie I love you. Im in love with you and I hate myself for it. I need you please-" he cried pushing me against the wall. The smell of alcohol filled my mouth and nose as I tried to push him off.

"Draco im sorry. We cant. I cant-"

"Whatever Potter!" he screamed as he punched the wall next to my face and ruffled his hair waking towards his dorm. I sank to my knees covering my mouth as i sobbed as quiet as possible.

"Im sorry."