Chapter 3

*Dumbledore Office*

"Harry come in," I heard a deep voice say.

Harry let out a breathe as he took his hand in mine and said, "Let's go."

We walked further in and I saw this tall old man, with blue eyes and a beard white as snow that probably ended at his belly button. Ha, another Merlin. This is too funny. He looked at me for a while taking in my presence as I slowly, but nervously, smiled.

"Amanda Potter," he greeted walking up to us not breaking eye contact.

"Professor Dumbledore," I mimicked.

He gave out a small chuckle as Harry said, "You know why I'm here."

Dumbledore sighed as he said, "Yes of course, I know everything but I'm not sure what my answer is yet. We will be swarmed by the press."

"Dumbledore I can't leave her alone again. I need her by my side at all times especially after what happened at the world cup," Harry defended. I looked at him pleadingly and he stared at me in deep thought.

"Very well. Head to the Great Hall with her, seat her in front and I will bring the sorting hat to see where she's destined to go," Dumbledore said returning to his desk.

"Thank you Professor Dumbledore," Harry and I said in unison.

"Go along now," Dumbledore said giving his attention to book on his desk, "Twins."

Harry grabbed my hand and we exited out his office. Harry turned me around and brought me in a big bear hug as he said, "I am so happy you're here with me."

"I'm scared as hell," I answered back truthfully. Harry parted from me confused but his face smoothed in understanding.

"I don't want to be in Slytherin," i mumbled breathing hard. Harry clenched his jaw not knowing the circumstances.

"Well you can try to ask it........ I did and my wish came true. I understand you don't want to be there cause of Voldemort and such," Harry said.

I nodded slowly and we headed to the Great Hall. I didn't want to go to Slytherin because of Malfoy. Its not like Voldemort is still a student here. He's like dead. We passed this pretty open field where Pegasuses have landed pulling along carriages. Everyone gathered at the field and admired it. My eyes widened in awe as a huge ship rose from under the water. How ironic.

"We need to get going," Harry rushed.

"Ok ok," I groaned.

*Great Hall*

Harry and I were the last to arrive and everyone looked at us as we entered considering how loud the doors were when they open. There were four large tables full of students and they all stared at me in confusion. Harry grabbed my hand in his and lead me to the front. The Weasleys, Mione and Neville looked at me smiling.

"Oh my god! Neville!" I whispered as I brought him in a hug.

"Hey Mandie!" he smiled returning the hug.

The twins, Ron, Ginny, Hermoine, Neville and Harry walked with me to the front for support. The teachers looked at me curiously as I reached the chair. A very beautiful old lady walked in front of me and gestured for me to sit on the chair. I looked at Harry one last time and he gave me a small smile.